TS6000 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/TS6000-ZC.html
Additional InformationFor more than 60 years, JBL® engineers have provided innovative sound solutions for professional audio: movie theaters, sports stadiums, concert arenas and recording studios. But you might not know that we use pro-audio technologies and materials for home audio, too. And the JBL TS6000 is no exception. It’s a three-way, floorstanding speaker engineered and designed by the team responsible for the award-winning Everest DD66000. Its dual 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter), inverted-dome woofers provide thunderous, realistic bass that will make you feel like you’re at a concert or in a movie. A 4-inch (100-millimeter) driver and 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter for the high and midrange frequencies deliver vocals and nuanced movie effects with precision and clarity. And this breathtaking speaker produces frequencies as low as 34Hz and as high as 40kHz, well above the range of human hearing – so don’t fret, you will surely hear all that your entertainment can offer. The speaker also features magnesium-alloy diaphragms, which enable low-distortion sound without the unwanted vibrations sometimes associated with powerful speakers. In addition to providing you with great sound, the TS6000 also features a handsome, furniture-like enclosure that looks stunning. If you want to upgrade your home theater experience, the TS6000 is the choice for you.
Advanced materials, cutting-edge technology and breathtaking design bring you the JBL® TS6000. Engineered and designed by the team responsible for the award-winning Everest DD66000, the TS6000 is a three-way, floorstanding speaker that sets a new standard for bringing studio-quality sound into your home. Featuring dual 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) woofers, a 4-inch (100-millimeter) midrange driver and a 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter, this speaker delivers a frequency response from 34Hz up to 40kHz, far above the range of human hearing, in fabulous clarity with low distortion. Its elegant enclosure is designed to dress up any décor and ensure that you hear the most authentic, vivid sounds from your music, movies, TV shows and video games.
At a Glance:
25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier range
Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) inverted-dome woofers
4" (100mm) inverted-dome midrange driver
1" (25mm) magnesium-alloy tweeter
Extremely smooth frequency response
Elegant, furniture-like enclosure
- 25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the JBL TS6000 floorstanding speaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 400-watt power amplifier.
- Magnesium-alloy diaphragms
- The lightweight and stiff magnesium alloy in the TS6000 speaker’s dome diaphragms provides for exceptional bass response with low distortion and minimizes unwanted vibrations. You’ll experience natural, realistic tones from all your music and movies.
- Dual 6-1/2" (165mm), magnesium-alloy, inverted-dome woofers
- Small enough to maintain a low profile yet large enough to deliver powerful sound and great bass response, the driver and the rubber of the TS6000 speaker’s surround create a seamless sound field and minimize distortion, even at high volumes.
- 4" (100mm) inverted-dome midrange driver
- The midrange frequencies, where vocals are reproduced, are the heart of great audio. They’re also the area where departures from faithful reproduction are most noticeable. Since the TS6000 midrange driver uses a magnesium alloy that reproduces vocals with incredible accuracy and low distortion, the voices that you hear from this speaker come out clear and true.
- 1" (25mm) magnesium-alloy tweeter
- The TS6000’s thin but rigid magnesium-alloy high-frequency dome driver delivers accurate, undistorted response up to 40kHz, well beyond the range of human hearing. The driver’s back cavity is shaped to ensure no external loss of sound.
- Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
- With a frequency response of 34Hz – 40kHz, the TS6000’s sound reproduction is extremely smooth and extended in every direction. The system’s directivity and power response are highly uniform, its harmonic distortion is reduced to inaudible levels, and its dynamic linearity is unparalleled.
- Exquisite, furniture-like enclosure
- Measuring 12-3/4 by 43 by 8-7/8 inches (324 by 1,092 by 225 millimeters), the TS6000 takes up little space while still providing massive sound. Featuring SonoGlass® flares for the top plate, a bass-reflex port on the back and plenty of high-grade and low-loss air-core coils, the cabinet helps to keep your audio sounding as if it were coming straight from the recording studio. And its gloss-black body, trimmed in a natural-wood, furniture-like finish, is a perfect complement to any home’s décor.
Manuals & Downloads:
- TS Series
- Floor-Standing Speakers
- Crossover Frequencies
- 600Hz; 12dB/octave
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- 42Hz - 38kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) Magnesium-alloy, shielded; with cast-aluminum frames
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" (101mm) Magnesium-alloy, neodymium motor assemblies, shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) Magnesium-alloy, shielded
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Width ( in)
- Depth (in)