Item# K 272
Additional Information"Minimum sound leakage and maximum reduction of ambient noise. K272 HD headphones deliver both, with an around-ear, closed-back design that makes them a great choice for broadcast and audio engineers. Offering the same accurate performance and uncolored sound that has made AKG K270 Studio headphones indispensable in radio, TV and recording studios around the world, K272 HD headphones are lightweight, comfortable and rugged enough for any environment."
Minimum sound leakage and maximum reduction of ambient noise. K 272 HD headphones deliver both, with an around-ear, closed-back design that makes them a great choice for broadcast and audio engineers.
At A Glance:
Weapon of choice for broadcast and audio engineers
High Quality Materials Create High Definition Sound
AKG reference sound
Comfortable and Durable
- Weapon of choice for broadcast and audio engineers
- Designed for high-output, ultralinear sound making them the perfect for professional DJs or when critical listening is desired
- High Quality Materials Create High Definition Sound
- Extra-large speakers with Varimotion diaphragms provide higher sensitivity and a wider dynamic range. Varimotion is the first technique that allows the production of a microphone diaphragm whose thickness varies along its diameter. This provides better control of the capsule resonance, reducing the need for expensive mechanical tuning resonators in the shaft to a minimum. Varimotion diaphragms can vibrate freely, providing a much crisper, cleaner sound than conventional designs.For the finest possible transmission of their wide frequency response, the K 272 HDs use a single-sided, 99%-oxygen-free cable. The hard gold-plated jack plug and contacts resist corrosion and enhance sound clarity.
- AKG reference sound
- For today’s high-definition audio sources, only the best headphones will do. The K 272 HDs are the supreme step up from other high-performance over-ear headphones, delivering the best in high-output sound and frequency response from virtually any portable device, including the iPhone. They feature a closed-back design with high-end drivers that deliver supreme frequency response, with low frequencies reproduced all the way down to 16 Hz and high frequencies reproduced with dazzling clarity out past 28 kHz. They reproduce this frequency response with the best detail and dynamic range that the AKG brand has to offer. They’re also designed for high output with minimum distortion making them the ultimate upgrade for DJs or audiophiles who listen in mobile environments. You get all of the sound and none of the noise.
- Comfortable and Durable
- The AKG K 272 high-definition over-ear headphones represent the best in comfort and performance. Long listening sessions demand extremely comfortable headphones, and the K 272 HDs are the best choice for audiophiles when it comes to comfort. Their luxurious, self-adjusting headband conforms to your head, while their gimbal suspension allows the headphones to sit against your ears without pinching. And, of course, the replaceable velvet-soft ear pads cushion your ears. The K 272 HDs are rugged as well as comfortable, making them the ultimate choice for DJs.