Additional InformationSignature Edition Q460 mini headphones will connect you to your favorite music from virtually any portable player with all the dynamics you expect and Quincy Jones demands from the AKG brand. Designed for long hours of comfortable use, the Q460s fold flat for easy portability and feature a detachable, single-sided cable in two different lengths. We don’t think you’ll find a livelier, more accommodating traveling companion.
Quincy Jones Signature line, High-Performance, Foldable On-ear Headphones.
At a Glance:
Unique , new 3D-Axis 2 folding mechanism for easier portability
Single -sided detachable cable ; two cable lengths included
New Supersoft ear pads for comfortable fit
Premium carrying case included
Communication kit (in-line iPhone microphone) included
What's in the box:
1 pair of AKG Q460
Single sided detachable cable in 2 different lengths
3.5-6.3 jack adapter
Premium carying case
AKG Warranty card
- The best sounding on-ear headphone endorsed by Quincy Jones
- Quincy Jones endorsed headphone that will connect you to your favorite music from virtually any portable audio device
- Headphones that are built for travel
- The Q460s’ featherweight design makes them the perfect partner for true mobility – an ideal match to any smartphone. Great sound, striking good looks and on-the-go durability, they’re equipped with ultra-comfortable ear-pads to promote long-term listening. The added benefit of their closed-back design is audible in a notable reduction in ambient sound – crystal-clear performance is yours for every important call.
- QJ signature sound
- As with all our products at AKG®, the first emphasis is the sound. The studio standard for decades, AKG has taken its legendary build quality and added an extra level of durability into the Q 460s to withstand the rigors of travel and heavy use. The Q 460s' 40mm high-excursion driver produces accurate, dynamic sound designed for high output. This means you get distortion-free, dynamic sound you can really feel in the lower frequencies. And with their remarkable linear frequency response and 99.99% oxygen-free cables, Q 460s reproduce reference-quality music exactly as the artist intended.
- Comfortable and portable. By design.
- Comfort and convenience are everything on the road. What good is a high-quality headset if it's too warm, too tight, doesn't sufficiently block out ambient noise or doesn't have the connectivity required to listen to your music across multiple platforms? Every detail of the Q 460s has been painstakingly designed to ensure you get studio quality sound, no matter where you go or how hard you travel. Supersoft, circumaural ear pads combine with the Q460s closed-back, lightweight design to block out most ambient noise and with our patented 3D-Axis2 folding mechanism, Q460s fold away flat into a hard carrying case for easy portability.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Input Impedance
- MAX input power
- Closed-back headphones
- Frequency Response
- 11Hz - 29.5kHz
- Weight (g)
Q460 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JUDEOLOCO from Should have bought them sooner Saw an ad for these cans and saw they were on sale, took a shot and hit the bullseye.Superior quality of construction and performance.Have been a stereophile for 50 years and know a winner when i buy it. ONE HAPPY CAMPER HERE
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrTaylor from My Favorite Wired Headphones I've had these headphones since 2011 and I love them. I've used them in multiple scenarios from basic usage like riding the bus to using them for professional monitoring.
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by User1 from Sound quality is good, but not comfortable Sound quality is good, but not comfortable to wear longer period
Date published: 2016-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by WmFm from Great headphone for portable Light weight. Great sound stage. Good clarity. Thin & short cables. Unusual plug size (hard to find replacement).
Date published: 2016-04-27
When I plug the cable into my Ipad, Iphone I get no response - no sound, no music, etc. ???
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with our product. Please contact your local Harman Audio Customer Service for technical support and warranty information.
Date published: 2016-03-17