Additional InformationSparkling harmonics, incredibly low distortion and unequalled realism in the lower frequencies it’s the huge, airy, three-dimensional sound available only in the finest high-end speaker systems and microphones. Now, we’ve engineered it into the most accurate and responsive reference headphones we‘ve ever produced, the Q701s. Hear music exactly as the artist intended in true surround sound. Q701s employ flat-wire voice-coil technology, our patented Varimotion multilayer diaphragm and the AKG neodymium-magnet system for sparkling high-frequency signal tracking and a distortion-free bass response. Q701s produce balanced stereo separation and precision 3-D imaging in an immersive soundscape of unequalled realism.
Quincy Jones Signature line, Reference-Class Premium Headphones.
At a Glance:
The best sounding over-ear headphone endorsed by Quincy Jones
Headphones that are built to last
QJ signature sound
Comfortable, specially shaped 3-D-form ear pads
What's in the box:
1 Pair of AKG Q701 BLACK
Single sideddetachable cable in 2 different lenght / 3.5-6.3 jack adapter
AKG waranty card
- The best sounding over-ear headphone endorsed by Quincy Jones
- These are the only headphones I’ve heard that bring out the true sound we were striving for on records like "Billie Jean,""Thriller" and "Give Me the Night". It’s the best-quality sound I’ve heard, ever.
- Headphones that are built to last
- Built from premium materials like genuine leather, unbreakable metal arches and hard gold-plated jack cables and contacts.
- QJ signature sound
- The AKG Q 701 headphones feature revolutionary flat-wire voice coils that create a spacious, dramatic soundstage with precise 360-degree imaging and outstanding transient response. Patented two-layer diaphragms similar to their professional studio counterparts offer sparkling high-frequency sound and accurate bass response. Additionally, a high-performance neodymium magnet system makes the headphones heat-resistant for minimal distortion at any listening level. The Q701s deliver pinpoint imaging with unmatched realism.
- Comfortable, specially shaped 3-D-form ear pads
- The Q701s have been designed in collaboration with the award-winning Austrian design firm Kiska to embody AKG's signature styling aesthetic without compromising functionality or comfort. Foams of different densities combine to create the Q701s' huge, ear-enveloping, velvet 3-D-form ear pads, ergonomically shaped for a precise, repeatable fit. This shape combines with their open-back design, allowing the drivers to be aimed at the ears to produce the ideal acoustical transmission.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Semiopen-back headphones
- Frequency range
- 10Hz to 39.8kHz
- 105dB SPL/V
- Input impedance
- 62 ohms
- Maximum input power
- Net weight (without cable)
- 99.99% oxygen-free cables, 3m
- Main connection
- Hard gold-plated jack cables plug and contacts
Q701 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by emankcin from The Q701 by AKG This is a great product. I am very happy I bought this. It has great sound quality even though it did not come with any software for sound configuration. I feels pretty sturdy but not solid. It's not completely made out of very hard materials however, I believe that this is because it's made to be comfortable at the same time as built well. Over all, this is a awesome product. It's wired and that's how I like headphones. I just wish It came with sound editing/configuration software for a pc/mac.
Date published: 2016-03-04
Is this headset made in Australia?
I think you mean Austria, and no they are designed in Austria and manufactured in China
Date published: 2016-01-08