Additional InformationThe AKG Y20 in-ear stereo headphone features inspiring sound and a comfortable fit.
Besides the signature sound quality you would expect from AKG 8mm drivers, the Y20 yields a few extra surprises of its own. Compatible with nearly any portable audio device, the AKG Y20’s tilted ear-tips and soft, three-sized silicone sleeves (S, M, L) fit flexibly and comfortably into any ear.A solid value in terms of sound and durability, its lightweight polycarbonate design is complemented nicely by its smart color-schemes: black or white.
At A Glance:
Signature AKG sound
Lightweight, durable design
Easy-to-store pouch for on-the-go travel
Soft silicone sleeves in three sizes (S/M/L)
Tilted positioning of the ear-tip optimizes comfortable fit
Smooth surfaces with soft-touch finish
What's in the box:
1 pair of Y20 headphones
1 slim-line carrying pouch
3 sizes of ear-tips
- Signature AKG sound
- Graced with powerful 8 mm drivers, the Y20 delivers all the high-output sound and accuracy that are AKG’s hallmarks.
- Lightweight, durable design
- The Y20 stereo in-ear’s polycarbonate design is built to be both portable and durable.
- Easy-to-store pouch for on-the-go travel
- Not only are the Y20 in-ears built from lightweight materials, they also come with a compact carrying pouch that ensures easy, on-the-go storage.
- Soft silicone sleeves in three sizes (S/M/L)
- The AKG Y20 comes with silicone sleeves in three sizes (small, medium and large) to ensure a comfortable fit for anyone who likes listening to music for hours on end.
- Tilted positioning of the ear-tip optimizes comfortable fit
- The AKG Y20’s specially angled ear-tips are crafted such that they fit snugly into ears of any size or shape.
- Smooth surfaces with soft-touch finish
- The Y20’s rubber paint finish and fine-matte texture improve its scratch-resistance to a higher grade of professional design.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 115dB SPL/V
- Maximum Input Power
- Frequency Response
- 13 Hz - 22.5 kHz
- Input Impedance
- 16 ohms
Y20 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kems from :( Whese these aren't hurting my ears- they're flying out of them! They pop out or get caught and go flying. They also hurt, even with the smallest bud covering (?) in place. I was soooo bummed since I bought these because of the recommendation from The Sweet Home, I blog I trust! I also find the sound quality pretty lacking, especially for base.
Date published: 2016-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blake from Send fine so far I'm not an earbud aficionado, but these seem to get the job done. I appreciate that they come with three silicone ear pieces and a little carrying pouch. The shape of the actual buds is a little big, but no complaints.
Date published: 2016-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaybythelake from Good sound & comfortable Only have had for a week but impressed by sound, small size and comfort. They sound good whether paired with phone, fiio or colorfly audio. Hope it is durable despite its small size.
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by dualspool from Great quality for price point! These sound as good, if not better, than most $80-100 earbuds i've purchased in the past. Fantastic sound and excellent price point!
Date published: 2016-02-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cody from Difficult fit, and quiet to boot After finding these at the top of the list of The Wirecutter's best budget headphones (and getting plenty of "performance worth three times their price"-style comments along the way), I decided to try them out. The packaging was nice and the units look great, but the fit... These come with three sizes of silicone "buds," with the middle size being fitted from the factory. With these on, the buds just slide right into the back of my ear and press up against the wall, totally cutting off sound from the IEMs. The medium size for most headphones tend not to fit me well, but they usually just fall out... this was the first time I've had any go mute from making inner-ear contact. I tried the large silicone buds next. Those seemed to fit better, but it's still a balancing act between having a tight seal (to get some low-frequency response) and avoiding them pressing against the ear wall and going mute. On top of this they also seem quite quiet. I'm not totally sure that's the fault of the product (it could just be the spotty seal I'm getting), but I'm still finding myself in the upper 90% of my volume range which is very unusual. I want to like these units for a few reasons -- seemingly good build quality, good clarity, and a brand I trust -- but I just can't get over the fit and volume issues.
Date published: 2016-05-31
What is the cord length?
The cord length is just under 4ft or 48 inches.
Date published: 2016-08-01
doe these have a microphone?
The Y20 AKG headphones do not feature a microphone.
Date published: 2016-03-17