Additional InformationThe AKG Y23 boasts the sound quality and extreme comfort of an in-ear headphone more than twice its size ¬– but without the added bulk or extra weight. AKG announces the little in-ear headphone that acts twice it size, sounding better than many on-ear models despite the fact that they’re the smallest in-ear headphone available. The fact that this tiny, in-ear series delivers the sound qualities that AKG is famous for is innovation supreme. Add to this a high degree of lightweight comfort, plus the choice of four sizes of supplied ear sleeves and advanced ear-tip technology and you’ve got an in-ear headphone that stays in place and allows you complete freedom of movement – in keeping with your personal style. Open your ears to the endless possibilities of keeping connected in a miniature pair of in-ear headphones so light and comfortable that you’ll never find a good reason to take them off. For work or play – or both, simultaneously – the Y23 are in perfect synch with your needs. With high-performance, 5.8mm drivers, their ability to deliver AKG-quality sound is the biggest feature about the smallest headphones we make. Or we wouldn’t put our name on them.
Studio-quality sound in the smallest in-ear headphone available – featuring extreme comfortability with a featherweight design. AKG Y23 headphones are so small, you won’t believe your ears when it comes to their ability to deliver AKG-quality sound definition. For those who find typical in-ear headphones overly bulky comes an ultra-small, solution that still delivers on studio-quality sound. You won’t know you’re wearing them given their ultra-light weight, miniature design and the choice of four available sizes of ear sleeve for maximum fit. Designed to appeal to those who find typical headphones too big and too bulky, the secret of the Y23’s success is found in their high-caliber sound. You’ll take them everywhere you go – largely because you won’t even remember you’re wearing them. And that’s before you realize you really can’t do without them. Perfect for those living a fast-moving lifestyle.
At a Glance:
The smallest, lightest, in-ear headphone with the greatest sound
Award-winning, studio-quality AKG sound
As portable as you are
Unique, custom fit is key
What's in the box:
1 pair AKG Y23 in-ear headphones
Ear sleeves in four sizes (XS, S, M and L)
- The smallest, lightest, in-ear headphone with the greatest sound
- Hard to believe AKG could deliver the quality of sound you’ve come to expect in such an ultra-small model.
- Award-winning, studio-quality AKG sound
- Specially-selected 5.8mm drivers deliver precision sound with the sound quality properties AKG has made famous.
- As portable as you are
- The Y23’s are so ‘invisible’ and so lightweight, you’re unlikely to ever remove them – if you even remember they’re still on. They’ll travel everywhere you go.
- Unique, custom fit is key
- The Y23’s secret is found in its innovative ear-tip technology and to the four sizes of ear sleeves they come with. Made from two materials, they are designed to maximize the fit between the headphone and your ear.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Ultra-small, in-ear headphones with studio-quality sound and multi-device connectivity
- Max input power
- Driver size
- Cable Length
- 1 m cable with/without mic/remote
- Main connection
- 3.5mm jack
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance
- Closed-back headphones
Y23 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by El Walsho from Not worth the extra $ I thought I'd pay a little more than I usually do for headphones thinking the quality would increase. I'd say these are pretty average headphones. The main area it's lacking is the length of the cord. The primary reason for purchasing was to use while working out. I usually store my phone in my shorts pockets and the cord is not quite long enough to sit in my pocket without tugging on the headphones.
Date published: 2016-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by JBNH from Size matters! I bought these specifically because they come in XS and have never found any that fit and stay put during a brisk walk or jog. I am happy with them.
Date published: 2016-05-06