Inspire® 300Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/YBIMINSP03BLKAM.html
Additional InformationGet moving with uninterrupted music to keep you in your groove. TwistLock® Technology and FlexSoft® Comfort Fit guarantee these sweat-proof in-the-ear sport earphones will never fall out or hurt, allow ambient sound and make them easy to wear and store with our exclusive Quik Clik® Tangle-Free Magnets. yurbuds® Inspire® 300 also features a 1-button microphone for one-touch music controls compatible with most smartphones. Let your music motivate you with exceptional sound that stays put.
yurbuds® Inspire® 300 in-the-ear sport earphones never fall out or hurt, allow ambient sound, transport easily thanks to Quik Clik® Tangle-Free Magnets and make music control simple with a 1-button microphone. Get exceptional sound that stays put.
At a Glance:
Quik Clik® Tangle-Free Magnets
Microphone with music and track control
What's in the box:
1 pair of yurbuds Inspire 300 sport earphones
1 Sport Carry Pouch
2 Sizes of Enhancers
- TwistLock® Technology
- Exclusive to yurbuds, our patented TwistLock® Technology provides a secure fit that is guaranteed never to fall out even during the most rigorous physical activities.
- Guaranteed never to hurt, yurbuds are ergonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear for long-lasting comfort. Made with medical-grade, flexible silicone, they are ultra soft and comfortable for hours on end.
- Sweat Proof
- Developed for training in any conditions, yurbuds endure through rain, water, and sweat.
- Ambient Aware
- yurbuds are ergonomically designed to allow in ambient noise so you’re aware of your surroundings during active use.
- Quik Clik® Tangle-Free Magnets
- Exclusive to yurbuds, Quik Clik® Tangle-Free Magnets make your sport earphones ready to wear and ready to store at any time.
- Microphone with music and track control
- The sweat and water resistant 1-button microphone system provides a new level of convenience for the multi-tasker. Through the click of a button, you're able to control phone calls and music tracks without breaking from your work-out. Compatible with most smart phones.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Available Colors
- Black, Red
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 20kHz
Inspire® 300 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jed_ from Good quality and features I bought some a couple months ago. I use them almost daily and have had most stop working or work poorly after a few weeks. These have been more durable than most. I love the mic feature and being able to answer calls by just clicking the mic. The mic breaks frequently in other headphones i have had. The twist lock does work and they never fall out. However it might be based on shape and size of ears, my wife doesn't like how they fit. I love the magnetic earbuds that keep them together. There is much less tangle. Great product.
Date published: 2016-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shep from Like them so much I would buy the company I first bought my first set of Iron Man Yurbuds by JBL at Best Buy and loved the twist on earpiece. I hate it when they just fall out of my ear. The Inspire 300 has the phone feature and it works very well. If I had a complaint it would be that the changeable rubber earpieces are too pliable and tend to come off somewhat easily. If I were running the company I would see if they can use a stiffer/thicker rubber so that it happens less often. Another tip for JBL to consider is please go back to the slightly larger RED bag that you supply for customers to store their headsets. RED is easier to see in a gym bag or glove compartment and the slightly larger size allows the customer to store other things in the bag while working out.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Adam617 from Disappointing I found these headphones to be disappointing. In my experience, the twist-lock feature does not work, and these headphones actually fall out of my ears MORE than any other pair of earbuds I have used. I have a pair of $7 waterproof ear buds I bought at Walgreens that work better than these. Maybe they just don't fit me right, and I'm sure they're great for some people, but my experience has been a poor one.
Date published: 2015-12-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by bogdan from Low Volume! All nice and fancy packing box but that's where it all ends, is just seems that they are always half way volume. The music in my gym is quite low and I can still hear it over my music when i have this great branding headphones. disappointing
Date published: 2016-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brian56 from Superb buds Best pair of ear buds I have ever worn. Stay in your ear with great sound
Date published: 2016-12-05