Reference 551ADetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/car-amplifiers/REF-551A.html
Additional InformationNew Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate our latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system. They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more
New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s engineered for easier installation.
At A Glance:
High- and low-level inputs
Variable crossovers and bass boost
ADAS input with channel assignment
HALOsonic mixing input
What's in the box:
High-level input wiring harness
2 spare fuses
2 2-color brand stickers
Quick start guide
- Compact footprint
- Infinity Reference amplifiers are designed with a compact chassis and small footprint to ease installation, even if available space is limited.
- High- and low-level inputs
- Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow Reference amps to work with just about any car stereo, aftermarket or factory.
- Variable crossovers and bass boost
- Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, Reference amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
- ADAS input with channel assignment
- In vehicles with ADAS warning systems, you can assign a channel to broadcast system alert messages.
- HALOsonic mixing input
- Reference amps can also work with the HALOsonic systems of select vehicles, which helps reduce external noise for a better sonic experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max Power
- 1300W Peak
- Power Output, 2Ω
- 550W RMS x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω
- 370W RMS x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >xxdB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)