Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon Adapt is a wireless, truly HD audio stereo adaptor. It updates your existing Hi-Fi gear with pure, crisp sound thanks to Harman’s expertise in audio technology. Now the music doesn’t stop no matter where you are in your home. Simply set up multiple speakers or adaptors and enjoy wireless room filling sound at the touch of a button. Play different music in different rooms or stream the same song throughout your house with party mode. Our app and Bluetooth capability let you access any music from your phone or your favorite apps seamlessly.
The Harman Kardon Adapt is a wireless, truly HD audio adaptor. It updates your existing Hi-Fi equipment with pure, crisp sound thanks to Harman’s expertise in audio technology. Enjoy your favorite music anywhere in your home through the smart Harman Kardon app or your favorite apps via Bluetooth. Wireless music made easy.
At A Glance:
App Control and set up
HD Audio Streaming
Re-stream Bluetooth or mini jack input
Multi-Channel Surround Sound
Link Button Speaker Control
One Touch Follow Me Audio
Listen to different music in each room
Wireless audio in every room
Works with any of your favorite music apps
What's in the box:
Safety & Warranty Sheet
Adapt Wireless HD Stereo Adaptor
USB power supply
Regional power pin(s)
- Wireless audio in every room
- Seamlessly stream your favorite music to all Harman Kardon wireless HD audio products in your house.
- Listen to different music in each room
- Stream your favorite classical music to one room while streaming rock to another. Multiple streams keep everyone happy.
- One Touch Follow Me Audio
- Walk from one room to another and your favorite music will follow at the touch of a button.
- App Control and set up
- Use the Harman Kardon app to stream your favorite music anywhere in your home. Control and configure your HD audio system wirelessly via the app with no cable connection required.
- Link Button Speaker Control
- Start a party and jump right in! When multiple songs are playing wirelessly, one button press cycles through them all so you can pick your favorite. One long press of the button starts party mode with every speaker playing back the same music. Room to room control made easy without the need to use your phone or tablet.
- HD Audio Streaming
- Unlike other wireless streaming systems, the Harman Kardon Adapt supports 24bit / 96kHz Studio Quality HD audio streaming. Enjoy a superior audio experience, higher resolution than from a CD.
- Works with any of your favorite music apps
- More music, more flexibility, more fun . With this feature, any app (for example iTunes Radio or Spotify) is part of the Harman Kardon whole home audio experience. Use Bluetooth and the Adapt will re-stream your music to other speakers in the house.
- Multi-Channel Surround Sound
- Group speakers together for an immersive same room wireless sound experience. A pair of Harman Kardon Adapt can be used as part of a stereo or multi-channel speaker system.
- Re-stream Bluetooth or mini jack input
- Connect your TV, iPod, DVD or anything via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm mini-jack to your Adapt and the speaker will automatically translate the signal to Wi-Fi and stream its sound all over your house for a truly flexible whole home audio experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Output Voltage
- Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range
- 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation
- GFSK, 3.14/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmitter Frequency Range
- 2412 – 2472MHz
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmitter Power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK,
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Network Compatibility
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Weight (g)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
Do i need this adapt to connect wirelessly using the control app to an Omni 10?
No, you do not need this to connect to the APP. The ADAPT is basically the OMNI 10 without the speaker. In other words, if you have a stereo system in your room that you want to hear music through via your phone, you can connect the ADAPT to your stereo system, and then send the music from the APP to the ADAPT, which would then play through your stereo system.
Date published: 2016-06-29
Can this be used with my Sansusi receiver?
Hello and thank you for the inquiry. Yes. The receiver would require auxiliary or rca input/output connections. Best Regards.
Date published: 2016-03-23