AVR 2700Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/AVR+2700.html
Item# AVR 2700
Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon® AVR 2700 audio/video receiver has the immense connectivity and astonishing sound output to turn your living room into the kind of home entertainment center once reserved for movie moguls and dotcom billionaires. Its eight HDMI® inputs, including one input on the front panel and 4K compatibility, ensure connectivity to all of your Blu-ray™ disc, HDTV and video-game sources, while its analog and digital audio input jacks keep you connected to all your legacy components. Built-in AirPlay and DLNA® 1.5 certified connectivity empower you to play almost every song on your computer, tablet and mobile devices and do it in surround sound regardless of the number of channels in the original recording, thanks to our exclusive Logic 7 processing. To top it all off, an intuitive, high-definition menu system, remote control, available mobile app and EzSet/EQ™ calibration make operation and setup seem too easy for a device this advanced. Powered by an eco-friendly, digital power supply that delivers superior performance and 100 watts per channel without the weight of conventional designs, this receiver will not only fill your room with crisp, clear Harman Kardon sound but also make you feel as though you are with the musicians or filmmakers who are creating it. Just think of the AVR 2700 as your personal concierge, eager to help you enjoy virtually any entertainment you like.
Whether its Blu-ray™ or DVD discs, HDTV, MP3s, or video games, the Harman Kardon® AVR 2700 delivers their content to you in 7.1-channel surround sound and superb video. Powered by an eco-friendly, digital power supply that delivers superior performance and 100 watts per channel without the weight of conventional designs, this receiver has all the inputs you need to handle just about any electronic entertainment, including 4K video. If you want your music from the “cloud,” it has vTuner, built-in AirPlay and DLNA® 1.5 certified Ethernet connectivity. It’s easy to handle, too, thanks to its intuitive, high-definition menu system, programmable remote control, mobile app and EzSet/EQ™ calibration to simplify setup and operation. The AVR 2700 is technology that serves virtually all of your entertainment needs.
At A Glance:
Experience audio on an entirely different level thanks to 7.1-channel sound powered at 100 watts per channel.
Treat your ears to an abundance of superior sound with the AVR 2700’s Multizone functionality that let’s you simultaneously play two different sound sources in two different zones.
Access all of your entertainment with ease thanks to eight HDMI® inputs and 4K compatibility.
7.1-channel sound at 100 watts per channel (two channels driven @ 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.07% THD)
DLNA 1.5 certified connectivity
HARMAN Music Manager (available via download)
vTuner Internet radio
HK Remote Control App
HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC, and Deep Color
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
What's in the box:
1 AVR 2700 audio/video receiver
1 remote control with batteries
1 AM loop antenna
1 FM antenna
1 EzSet/EQ microphone
- 7.1-channel sound at 100 watts per channel
- Harman Kardon engineers have built the AVR 2700 audio/video receiver for a premium home theater experience. No room is too big for the receiver’s high-current, 100-watt-per-channel amplifier. And speaking of the channels: With 7.1 of them, the AVR 2700 empowers you to add an extra dimension to the traditional five-channel surround-sound setup, or go with 5.1 channels in a main viewing room and use the extra two channels to power the sound in another room.
- Multizone functionality
- The AVR 2700 receiver can simultaneously play two different sound sources in two different zones. When you choose to connect your main system to 5.1 channels, you can use its other two sound channels as an independent system in a second room.
- DLNA 1.5 certified connectivity
- Hear your networked media sources as never before in pitch-perfect surround sound. DLNA 1.5 enables the AVR 2700 to stream audio from compatible devices on your home network, allowing you to enjoy them with a level of quality that you would not have thought possible.
- HARMAN Music Manager (available via download)
- This free, downloadable software enables your AVR 2700 to enjoy DLNA compatibility with your Mac OS devices or Windows® operating system. And it even helps organize and clean up the cover art on your music files.
- Hear how truly amazing your streaming music can sound. AirPlay allows you to stream audio content from your iOS® devices and from iTunes through your AVR 2700 for superb audio.
- Eco-friendly design
- Lighter. Greener. Louder. The AVR 2700 uses a custom designed digital power supply that delivers the amplifier power and superior sound you expect from Harman Kardon without the need for hefty transformers. The result is the same power as conventional designs with a lower overall carbon footprint impact.
- The Harman Kardon EzSet/EQ system automatically sets key system parameters and fine-tunes the AVR 2700’s sound to your specific listening room with the press of a few buttons.
- USB port
- Your AVR 2700 doesn’t need a docking station. Instead, its front-panel USB port allows an easy-access connection point for virtual any iOS device. It even lets you access music stored on a flash drive. Furthermore, the included AVR remote gives you a convenient way to control most connected devices.
- vTuner Internet radio
- Enjoy many of your favorite radio stations, podcasts and Internet-only programming from around the globe in outstanding surround sound on your AVR 2700. vTuner® Internet radio gives you quick, easy access to a vast selection of radio stations, podcasts and internet-exclusive content from around the world.
- HK Remote Control App
- Downloadable from the iTunes store or Google Play Market, the free HK Remote Control App allows you to transform your smartphone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control. Compatible with most iOS and Android™ devices, its high-definition graphical user interface gives you full control of your AVR 2700 through the convenience of your favorite portable device.
- HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC and Deep Color
- 3D content plays as vividly and realistically in your home as it would in a movie theater, thanks to the AVR 2700’s advanced HDMI connectivity. Experience everything from a 3D TV to a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ recording with astonishing realism. CEC further simplifies the control of compatible HDMI-connected products from the AVR’s remote control.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Hear films on your AVR 2700 the way the filmmakers intended them you to hear them – no matter which spot you get on the couch. Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding create an immersive, high-resolution sound environment that matches the high-resolution HDMI video from HD sources such as Blu-ray Disc recordings.
- 4K video pass-through and scaling
- Prepare for the future with the ability to pass through ultra high-resolution 4K video or upscale any incoming video to 4K.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption (full power/idle)
- 120W idle; 1405W maximum
- Multichannel Power (all channels driven)
- 100 watts/ch, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.07% THD,two channels driven @ 8 ohms, 6-ohm certified
- Transient intermodulation distortion (TIM):
- Input Sensitivity/Impedence
- 200mV/47k ohms
- Input Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- Selectivity (±10kHz):
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 520kHz – 1720kHz
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Output Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Surround system adjacent-channel separation:
- Dolby Pro Logic® I/II: 40dBDolby Digital: 55dBDTS: 55dB
- Distortion (1kHz, 50% mod):
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- ±39 amps
- Usable Sensitivity (Loop)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)
- Stereo Power
- 100 watts/ch, 20Hz – 20kHz,less than 0.07% THD, both channels driven @ 8 ohms, 6-ohm certified
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo dB)
- Bandwidth @ 1W (+0dB/–3dB)
- 10Hz – 130kHz
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Selectivity (±400kHz):
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V/60Hz
- Television Format
- Video Frequency Response (Component Video)
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Image Rejection (dB)