At A Glance:
Two 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
Fully integrated home theater audio system
Space-saving, 200-watt powered subwoofer
Compact, stylish design
Plays 3D sources
Integrated Blu-ray Disc player, DVD/CD player and FM tuner
Three HDMI inputs with 3D support and Deep Color
HDMI output with Audio Return Channel
Front-panel USB port for audio, video and image playback
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
Energy-saving subwoofer trigger output
Component video input
Convenient learning remote control
What's in the box:
1 BDS 370 Blu-ray Disc player/FM receiver
2 SAT-TS11 satellite loudspeakers
1 HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
1 19' 8" (6m) loudspeaker cables
2 15' (4.6m) RCA/mini-jack subwoofer cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 learning remote control (3 AAA batteries included)
The powerful BDS 370 home theater system combines a versatile 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player and FM tuner with a pair of dual-midrange loudspeakers to offer pristine audio playback. Together with a downward-firing, powered subwoofer with integral 200-watt amplifier that delivers powerful bass response from every direction, the BDS 370 features three HDMI® inputs that provide the highest possible video and audio quality for a 3D theater-going experience. Dolby® Virtual Speaker technology creates realistic, surround-sound enjoyment from two just speakers, while an intuitive on-screen menu streamlines system setup and operation.
- Two 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
- Two amplifiers rated at 65 watts per channel power the pair of satellite loudspeakers, which feature voice-matched, dual-midrange drivers for consistent sound from speaker to speaker. This amplifier-speaker combination dramatically improves the clarity and realism of directional sounds, even at the highest listening levels.
- Fully integrated home-theater audio system
- The BDS 370 is an all-in-one entertainment solution featuring a 3D Blu-ray Disc receiver and FM receiver with an HDMI output, two dual-midrange loudspeakers and a downward-firing, 200-watt powered subwoofer. It contains everything you need for great video and sound from virtually any movie or music source, combining the performance of separate components with the ease of use of a single, fully integrated home theater audio system.
- Space-saving, 200-watt powered subwoofer
- Unlike conventional, front-firing subwoofers, the BDS 370’s 200-watt, powered 8-inch (200-millimeter) powered sub fires downward, interacting with the floor rather than the nearby walls for enhanced bass response. Volume, phase and bass-boost controls make it easy to synchronize bass output with the satellites and then fine-tune the system’s performance to match your room acoustics and personal preferences.
- Compact, stylish design
- The BDS 370’s audio components deliver full-size performance in a space-saving form that is styled to complement any décor.
- Plays 3D sources
- Connect the BDS 370 to your 3D-capable TV to bring the 3D movie-theater experience into your living room.
- BD-Live interactivity
- A BD-Live™ connection via your home network lets you experience next-generation interactive content through the Internet to access such exciting features as direct delivery of the latest movie trailers, plus downloadable games, quizzes, featurettes and more.
- Integrated Blu-ray Disc player, DVD/CD player and FM tuner
- The BDS 370 system handles all your entertainment sources on both 5-inch (127-millimeter) and 3-inch (76-millimeter) disc formats, including BD-Video (single/double-layer), DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CDDA (Compact Disc Digital Audio) and CD-R/RW discs. The FM tuner section features a frequency range of 87.5MHz to 108.0MHz.
- Three HDMI inputs with 3D support and Deep Color
- Three HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver HD digital video (up to 1080p resolution) and full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- HDMI output with Audio Return Channel
- The BDS 370 HDMI output’s Audio Return Channel (ARC) lets you enjoy TV audio playback though the loudspeaker channels instead of through your TV set’s small and often compromised speakers.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The BDS 370’s integral Blu-ray Disc player handles a variety of audio and video formats, including Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Digital, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, PCM plus WMA (DRM-free version only): WMA9, CBR, VBR and MP3.
- Energy-saving subwoofer trigger output
- The BDS 370’s dedicated subwoofer trigger output ensures that when you turn the system on or off, the connected subwoofer also automatically turns on or off, saving energy.
- Component video input
- A separate video input makes it easy to connect your BDS system to other playback devices, including game consoles.
- Convenient learning remote control
- A single remote controls the BDS 370 system as well as your TV, cable boxes and satellite tuners.
- Dolby Virtual Speaker technology
- Not every room can accommodate the multiple loudspeakers required for surround-sound playback. For heightened movie and music enjoyment, the BDS 370’s built-in Dolby Virtual Speaker technology creates a realistic, 5.1-channel, surround-sound experience using just two speakers and a subwoofer channel.
- Full-color and multilanguage on-screen menus
Manuals & Downloads:
Offering a full choice of playback options, the BDS 370 stereo home theater system includes a versatile 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player, an FM tuner, a pair of dual-midrange loudspeakers and a downward-firing, powered subwoofer with integral 200-watt amplifier. The combination delivers powerful, full-range audio playback from every direction, with an HDMI® output that provides the highest possible video and audio quality for an enveloping 3D theater-going experience. Built-in Dolby® Virtual Speaker technology helps create realistic, surround-sound enjoyment from just two speakers – quite an achievement! – while an intuitive on-screen menu helps streamline system setup and day-to-day operation. The system’s three HDMI inputs and one HDMI output offer 3D, 30/36-bit Deep Color and Audio Return Channel (ARC) technology that deliver true, high-definition digital video (up to 1080p resolution) and full-fidelity audio through single cables without losing video or audio quality that may result from format conversions. Hooking up a home theater system has never been easier.
|Power Consumption (standby)
||110W maximum; less than 1W standby||
||Home Theater Speaker Systems||
||110 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz||
|Frequency Range (kHz)
||20Hz – 20kHz||
||87.5MHz – 108.0MHz (US and EU)||
|Frequency Range (MHz)
||20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB||
|Total Harmonic Distortion DVD/CD (1kHz)
|Speaker Frequency Response
||45Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)||
||86dB @ 1 watt/1 meter||
|Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®
Digital, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio,™
PCM, WMA (DRM-free version only): WMA9, CBR @192kbps,
VBR @ 355kbps, MP3: 32kbps – 320kbps bitrates, including
|Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
||–45dB @ 1kHz||
|Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
|Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A)
|FM Adjacent Channel Selectivity
Ultimate (maximum) S/N Ratio (measured at 1mV RF input level), (mono): 70dB;
|Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
|Continuous average power, stereo mode
||65 watts per channel,
20Hz – 20kHz, @ less than 0.1% THD, both channels driven into 6 ohms||
|Satellite Nominal Impedance
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)
|Subwoofer Power Requirement
||120V AC, 60Hz (USA); 220V – 240V AC,
|Subwoofer Low-Frequncy Transducer
||200mm (8") cone||
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
|Satellite High-Frequency Transducer
||13mm (½") dome, video-shielded||
|Satellite Midrange Transducer
||75mm (3") cone, video-shielded||
|Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power (2)
||200 watts RMS||
||NTSC or PAL (selectable)||
|Image Rejection (dB)
|Supported Disc Formats
||127mm (5-inch) or 76mm (3-inch) BD-Video
(single-layer or double-layer), DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW,
CDDA (CD digital audio), CD-R/RW discs||
|Dynamic Range DVD/CD (16-bit)
|IF Rejection (dB)
|Video signal system:
||NTSC (USA) or PAL (EU)||