BDS 770Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/BDS+770.html
Item# BDS 770
Additional InformationIf you want a true 3D movie-theater experience from a system that won’t take up a lot of room, look no further than the BDS 770 5.1-channel integrated home theater system. The system’s 3D Blu-ray Disc™ receiver’s three HDMI® inputs and USB port enable picture-perfect viewing of anything from Hollywood movies to digital files. The BDS 770’s audio system includes sophisticated Dolby® Digital and DTS® audio decoding to deliver every sonic detail through six superb speakers: a dual-midrange center-channel speaker that provides clear vocals, a quartet of satellites that surrounds you with a 360-degree soundscape, and a powered subwoofer (with an integral 200-watt amplifier) that provides a deep, satisfying bass response. All of this high technology is easy to use, thanks to the system’s intuitive on-screen menu and simple setup. And it will fit easily into most homes, since the BDS 770 offers full-size performance in a space-saving form styled to complement any décor. All in all, the BDS 770 proves that home theater systems do not need to be physically imposing to be very, very impressive.
The BDS 770 is a compact, 5.1-channel home theater system that will transform your home entertainment experience. It includes a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player and FM receiver with HDMI® inputs and output; four dual-midrange satellite loudspeakers; a dedicated, dual-midrange center-channel loudspeaker; and a downward-firing, powered subwoofer. Equipped with Dolby® Digital and DTS® audio decoding plus three HDMI inputs, the system reproduces movies and music from virtually any source.
At A Glance:
Five 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
Fully integrated home theater audio system
Space-saving, 200-watt powered subwoofer
Compact, stylish design
Plays 3D sources
Integrated Blu-ray Disc player, DVD/CD player and FM tuner
HDMI inputs with 3D support and Deep Color
HDMI output with Audio Return Channel
Front-panel USB port for audio, video and image playback
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
EzSet/EQ auto calibration
Energy-saving subwoofer trigger output
Component video input
What's in the box:
1 BDS 770 Blu-ray Disc player/FM receiver
4 SAT-TS7 satellite loudspeakers
1 CEN-TS7 center-channel loudspeaker
1 HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
2 19' 8" (6m) loudspeaker cables
1 15' (4.6m) RCA/mini-jack subwoofer cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 learning remote control (3 AAA batteries included)
- Five 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
- Five amplifiers rated at 65 watts per channel power the BDS 770’s left, right, center and two surround loudspeakers, all of which feature voice-matched, dual-midrange drivers for consistent sound from speaker to speaker. This amplifier-speaker combination dramatically improves the clarity and realism of directional sounds, even at the highest listening levels.
- Fully integrated home theater audio system
- The BDS 770 system is an all-in-one entertainment solution featuring a 3D Blu-ray Disc receiver and FM receiver with an HDMI output, five dual-midrange loudspeakers and a downward-firing, 200-watt powered subwoofer. It contains everything you need for great video and surround sound from virtually any movie or music source, combining the performance of separate components with the ease of use of single, fully integrated home theater audio system.
- Space-saving, 200-watt powered subwoofer
- Unlike conventional, front-firing subwoofers, the BDS 770’s 200-watt, powered 8-inch (200-millimeter) sub fires downward, interacting with the floor rather than the nearby walls for enhanced bass response. Volume, phase and bass-boost controls make it easy to synchronize bass output with the satellites and then fine-tune the system’s performance to match your room acoustics and personal preferences.
- Compact, stylish design
- The BDS 770’s audio components deliver full-size performance in a space-saving form that is styled to complement any décor.
- Plays 3D sources
- Connect the BDS 770 to your 3D-capable TV to bring the 3D movie theater experience into your living room.
- BD-Live interactivity
- A BD-Live™ connection via your home network lets you experience next-generation interactive content through the Internet to access such exciting features as direct delivery of the latest movie trailers, plus downloadable games, quizzes, featurettes and more.
- Integrated Blu-ray Disc player, DVD/CD player and FM tuner
- The BDS 770 system handles all your entertainment sources on both 5-inch (127-millimeter) and 3-inch (76-millimeter) disc formats, including BD-Video (single/double-layer), DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CDDA (Compact Disc Digital Audio) and CD-R/RW discs. The FM tuner section features a frequency range of 87.5MHz to 108.0MHz.
- HDMI inputs with 3D support and Deep Color
- Three HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver HD digital video (up to 1080p resolution) and full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- HDMI output with Audio Return Channel
- The BDS 770 HDMI output’s Audio Return Channel (ARC) lets you enjoy TV audio playback though the system’s loudspeaker channels instead of through your TV set’s small and often compromised speakers.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The BDS 770’s integral Blu-ray Disc player handles a variety of audio and video formats, including Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Digital, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, PCM plus WMA (DRM-free version only): WMA9, CBR, VBR and MP3.
- EzSet/EQ auto calibration
- To tailor each individual BDS 770 loudspeaker to match playback volume levels for specific room conditions automatically, the EzSet/EQ™ auto calibration process involves an easy-to-follow menu display and a plug-in calibration microphone.
- Energy-saving subwoofer trigger output
- The BDS 770’s dedicated subwoofer trigger output ensures that when you turn the system on or off, its connected subwoofer also automatically turns on or off, saving energy.
- Component video input
- A separate video input makes it easy to connect your BDS system to other playback devices, including game consoles.
- Convenient learning remote control
- A single remote controls the BDS 770 system as well as your TV, cable boxes and satellite tuners.
- Dolby Virtual Speaker technology
- Full-color and multilanguage on-screen menus
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 20Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Frequency Response
- 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz (US and EU)
- Multichannel Power (all channels driven)
- 65 watts per channel, 20Hz–20kHz, @ less than 0.1% THD, all channels driven into 6 ohms
- Power requirement:
- 110 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (standby)
- 110W maximum; less than 1W standby
- Home Theater Speaker Systems
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV/46k ohms
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10-80 watts
- Satellite Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Continuous average power, stereo mode
- 65 watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz, @ less than 0.1% THD, both channels driven into 6 ohms
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10-120 watts
- Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS® Digital, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio,™ PCM, WMA (DRM-free version only): WMA9, CBR @192kbps, VBR @ 355kbps, MP3: 32kbps – 320kbps bitrates, including variable-bitrate encoding
- Satellite Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A)
- –90dB (A-weighted)
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- –45dB @ 1kHz
- Speaker Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Total Harmonic Distortion DVD/CD (1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)
- Speaker Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Subwoofer Power Requirement
- 120V AC, 60Hz (USA); 220V – 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz (EU
- Subwoofer Low-Frequncy Transducer
- 200mm (8") cone
- Subwoofer_Enclosure Type
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- 19mm (3/4") dome, video-shielded
- Speaker Midrange Transducer
- Two 75mm (3") cone, video-shielded
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Ultra Hight Frequency Transducer
- 13mm (½") dome, video-shielded
- Satellite Midrange Transducer
- 75mm (3") cone, video-shielded
- Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power (2)
- 200 watts RMS
- Television Format
- NTSC or PAL (selectable)
- Still-Image Formats
- Dynamic Range DVD/CD (16-bit)
- 90dB (16-bit)
- Video signal system:
- NTSC (USA) or PAL (EU)
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Supported Disc Formats
- 127mm (5-inch) or 76mm (3-inch) BD-Video (single-layer or double-layer), DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CDDA (CD digital audio), CD-R/RW, AVCHD discs
- Image Rejection (dB)