At A Glance:
Wireless audio streaming from mobile devices
HARMAN TrueStream connectivity
LED indicator light
What's in the box:
1 BTA 10 Bluetooth adapter
1 39" (1m) stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) to stereo dual RCA audio cable
1 39" (1m) stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) to stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable
1 power supply
1 warranty card
Not every entertainment system was born with Bluetooth® connectivity. But that shouldn’t stop you from wirelessly streaming your favorite music to your system from your smartphone or tablet. The Harman Kardon® BTA 10 external Bluetooth adapter enables you to stream audio wirelessly to the system from any Bluetooth-equipped portable device. HARMAN TrueStream™ technology means that the wireless audio connection will be the highest quality possible. The BTA 10 even has an LED light to show you when it’s searching for a Bluetooth-equipped device and when it’s connected, plus cables for attaching the adapter to your entertainment system.
- Wireless audio streaming from mobile devices
- Whether you’re entertaining friends or you just want to give your headphones a rest, the BTA 10 external Bluetooth adapter lets you enjoy the music on your smartphone or tablet through your home audio system. Just plug the adapter into your system and pair it with your Bluetooth device.
- HARMAN TrueStream connectivity
- There are various levels of Bluetooth connectivity. It’s no surprise that Harman Kardon engineers use the best. HARMAN TrueStream technology in the BTA 10 ensures the highest-quality connection – no matter the application or source device – and the best possible listening experience when you’re streaming audio wirelessly.
- Compact size
- The 1-15/16-inch by 1-15/16-inch (50-millimeter by 50-millimeter) BTA 10 is small enough that it will fit just about anywhere without drawing attention to itself. It simply does its job – superbly.
- LED indicator light
- The BTA 10 adapter includes a small LED indicator light that blinks when it’s searching for your Bluetooth-equipped device. The light stays lit to let you know that it is successfully paired with your smartphone or tablet.
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.
Manuals & Downloads:
Sometimes you want your favorite music to fill the room, not just your headphones. And if your home entertainment system already has Bluetooth® capability, you can wirelessly stream audio from a portable device (for instance, your smartphone or tablet). But what if your system isn’t equipped with Bluetooth technology? Not a problem. The Harman Kardon® BTA 10 external Bluetooth adapter connects directly to your entertainment system and enables you to stream audio wirelessly into the system from any Bluetooth-equipped portable device. The BTA 10’s HARMAN TrueStream™ technology means that its wireless audio connection to your entertainment system will be the highest quality possible – no matter what source device is supplying the audio. For your convenience, the BTA 10 has an LED indicator light that blinks as it searches for your Bluetooth-equipped device and stays steadily lit when it’s paired up successfully. The BTA 10 even comes with cables so that you can hook it up to your entertainment system. From home systems to portable speakers to speaker docks, the BTA 10 Bluetooth adapter adds wireless streaming capability to any audio system with a stereo 3.5mm aux input or stereo RCA inputs.
|Number of devices in pairing memory
|Audio output S/N:
|Audio output level:
||Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR with A2DP||
|Audio output frequency response:
||3dB @ 20Hz – 20kHz||
|Nominal reception distance