Go + Play™ IIDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/HKGOPLAY2BLKAM.html
Item# GO + PLAYII
Additional InformationAs a high-performance loudspeaker, the portable Harman Kardon Go + Play™ II extends the functionality of your iPhone or iPod wherever you go. This compact dock with its angled cradle will fill your space with a rich spectrum of sound, including thunderous bass. It also features dual high-frequency and advanced midrange transducers for enhanced clarity, plus high-excursion, low-frequency drivers for a deep, impactful bass. Designed to complement any interior design scheme, the docking station is easily transported by its arched, stainless-steel handle and offers a distinct, modern look in black with silver accents. It even works as a multimedia entertainment hub, syncing up with your iTunes library via a USB port, thereby allowing you to send pictures and video to a TV monitor. This speaker dock has all of the special features that you could want, including an RF (radio-frequency) remote control, convenient touch controls, an S-Video output and a stereo mini-jack input. And it’s powered by both AC and batteries, so you can use it virtually anywhere. The Harman Kardon Go + Play II isn’t just a speaker dock; it’s an entire entertainment system.
Powerful and portable, the Harman Kardon Go + Play™ II lifts your iPhone or iPod to new musical heights. In either AC or battery mode, the unit’s angled cradle replays audio files stored in your mobile device to deliver a rich spectrum of sound, augmented by a riveting bass. Benefitting from a full range of advanced technologies, this compact dock features dual high-frequency and advanced midrange transducers that offer enhanced playback clarity. Easily transported by its arched, stainless-steel handle, this multimedia entertainment hub also lets you send pictures and video to your TV.
At A Glance:
90 watts of bi-amplification
iPhone or iPod playback
Intelligent equalization (EQ) technology
Modern industrial design
RF remote control
Powered by batteries or AC
Functions as an iPhone or iPod charger
Convenient touch controls
Stereo mini-jack input
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon Go + Play II unit
1 smart remote control
1 nest for iPhone and iPod touch
1 adapter kit for iPhone and iPod touch
1 power supply
- 90 watts of bi-amplification
- Two independently amplified, 30-watt low-frequency woofers and two 15-watt, high-frequency tweeters ensure exceptional richness and clarity of sound. By amplifying the woofers and tweeters separately, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II delivers the kind of sharp, efficient, optimal sound quality that you expect from Harman KardonÒ products.
- iPhone or iPod playback
- Designed with an angled cradle that can house your iPhone, iPod or other MP3 device, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II delivers high-performance playback anywhere and everywhere. There’s even an iPod nano adapter that fits onto the base. And that is just the beginning; the loudspeaker dock will export photos and directly to your TV, transforming the unit into a compact multimedia system.
- Intelligent equalization (EQ) technology
- The Harman Kardon Go + Play II is computer-optimized to produce an all-encompassing, 360-degree soundstage. With intelligent equalization (EQ) technology to dramatically improve stereo imaging, the dock delivers a powerfully tuned digital audio path for unsurpassed performance. Combining clean, compact digital amplification with digital signal processing (DSP), the loudspeaker dock employs one algorithm that optimizes system dynamics and bass impact in AC-power mode, and another to minimize distortion during battery operation – which is just a fancy way of saying that this audio system sounds great, no matter what the playback mode.
- Modern industrial design
- From its arched, stainless-steel handle to its iPhone/iPod docking cradle, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II combines utility with a functional industrial design. Stylish without being flashy, the docking station features black and silver accents that complement almost any interior design.
- Advanced transducers
- Two Atlas™ low-frequency woofers produce extended bass performance with minimal distortion, while two Odyssey® high-frequency tweeters project powerful musical detail over a broad range. As a result, this docking cradle delivers consist, high-quality playback that is capable of filling an entire soundstage.
- RF remote control
- A smart RF remote provides two-way communication and superior signal reception. In Music mode, you can adjust volume, change tracks and fast-forward/reverse through songs from up to 29 feet (9 meters) away. In Navigation mode, you have full iPod or iPhone functionality to browse by song, artist or album – as well as select playlists, slide shows and videos – as if you were holding the iPod or iPhone in your hand.
- Powered by batteries or AC
- At home or on the go, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II works just as efficiently from battery power (eight type-D alkaline batteries) as it does when plugged into an electrical outlet. In AC mode, the dock will charge your mobile Apple device and be ready to go – to the beach, a park or wherever your imagination takes you – without using battery power.
- Functions as an iPhone or iPod charger
- To prevent battery power loss from your mobile Apple device, the dock also serves as a charging station when connected to an electrical outlet, keeping your iPod or iPhone ready for action. The Harman Kardon Go + Play II includes a universal dock adapter, making it compatible with most iPod models, including fifth-generation nano versions.
- Convenient touch controls
- Touch-control technology means that one, simple button press either increases or decreases playback volume; another touch mutes or unmutes the output. A built-in memory stores all your previous settings when the system is powered on, a convenience feature that saves both time and energy.
- USB port
- A dedicated USB synchronization and charge port provides power to the connected iPhone or iPod even when the Harman Kardon Go + Play II is operating from battery power. The connected mobile device will also synchronize automatically with iTunes running on your PC or laptop.
- S-Video output
- In addition to serving as an iPhone/iPod dock for music and multimedia, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II features an S-Video output for replaying still images and video content on an external video display or TV receiver.
- Stereo mini-jack input
- A stereo mini-jack connection offers the added freedom to enjoy high-quality audio playback from a variety of sources, including MP3 and CD players, desktop computers and laptops.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the Harman Kardon Go + Play II fully embodies the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.
Manuals & Downloads:
- tweeters: 2 x 15 watts @ 1% THD;
- Output Voltage:
- 18VDC @ 3.3A
- Input Impedance
- 250mV/>10k ohms
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 20kHz
- Power Requirement
- 100 – 240V AC
- Transducer (Subwoofer)
- two Ridge and two Atlas transducers