HE 1000Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/HE+1000.html
Item# HE 1000
Additional InformationThe HE 1000 remote-eye IR (infrared) sensor represents a perfect solution if something blocks the commands that you’re sending from your remote control to the IR sensor on your Harman Kardon® A/V receiver, CD player or system component – maybe because you’ve installed the system inside a cabinet. Mounted on any flat, level surface (such as the top of your TV) and directly connected to the IR remote-in port of any compatible audio or A/V system, the HE 1000 sensor not only extends the range of your current remote control, it also lets you reach out to components located in other locations and in different configurations. Using a special IR emitter cable, the sensor is also compatible with audio components that do not offer a wired remote-control jack. The unit is small enough to place anywhere; it weighs just 5.7 ounces (162 grams) and measures a compact 1 inch x 3 5/16 inches x 2 5/16 inches (25 millimeters x 84 millimeters x 59 millimeters). What could be more convenient?
If something blocks the commands streaming from your remote control to the infrared (IR) sensor on the front panel of your Harman Kardon® audio/video receiver, CD player or system component – for instance, if you’ve installed the unit inside a cabinet – the HE 1000 remote-eye IR (infrared) sensor represents the perfect solution. Connected to the IR remote-in jack of any compatible audio or A/V system, the sensor extends the range of your remote control and lets it work in a variety of locations and configurations.
At A Glance:
Simple, versatile placement
Works up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) away
Daisy-chain multiple components
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
1 remote-eye IR sensor
1 connecting block
1 1' (300mm) connection cable
1 power supply
- Simple, versatile placement
- You can place the HE 1000 remote eye on any flat, level surface – for instance, the top of your TV – or attach it to other surfaces using double-stick foam tape. The unit is small enough to place anywhere, weighing 5.7 ounces (162 grams) and measuring just 1 inch (25 millimeters) by 3-5/16 inches (84 millimeters) by 2-5/16 inches (59 millimeters).
- Works up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) away
- You can control your Harman Kardon components from one, two or even three rooms away. Just use the 100-foot (30.5-meter) remote IR cable that’s connected to the HE 1000’s flexible connection block.
- Daisy-chain multiple components
- If you have more than one component hidden away – behind, for example, closed doors in a cabinet – you can still make it work via remote control. Just create a simple daisy chain between multiple Harman Kardon systems, operated from just one HE 1000 sensor.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the HE 1000 infrared sensor embodies the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.
Manuals & Downloads:
Hi ! What can I use instead ?
The part you're looking for is HE1000A, and it is currently in stock. Please submit a request at www.harmanaudio.com/contactus and give them that part number. They will be able to assist you.
Date published: 2016-06-17