HK 3390Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/HK+3390.html
Item# HK 3390
Additional InformationOffering two channels of high-current, ultrawide-bandwidth amplification – a powerful 80 watts per channel – the HK 3390 stereo A/V receiver features a 30-preset FM/AM tuner, an integrated phono pre-amplifier and a range of audio/video inputs for connection to your TV, mobile devices and game console. The system offers the best in traditional, two-channel analog audio with composite-video switching to accommodate devices such as iPod, iPhone and other portable music players, or to present your favorite TV programs in stereo without making you fire up your main home theater system. The receiver’s programmable remote control can make setup easy and direct your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and home theater system. There’s even a remote A/B speaker selection to let you hear audio playback in more than one room. Whether you’re listening to a retro vinyl album pressed last century or watching a movie that you downloaded last night to your digital media player, this receiver delivers the powerful, detailed performance yjsy you’ve come to expect from Harman KardonÒ products, with a stylish, décor-enhancing design that complements any living room.
The HK 3390 stereo A/V receiver features a pair of high-current, ultrawide-bandwidth power amplifiers, a signature Harman Kardon® technology that delivers all the subtleties of an original musical performance, whether it’s reproduced from CD, video or your favorite MP3 player. As an 80-watts-per-channel powerhouse, the receiver not only offers a stylish, décor-enhancing complement to any living room but also features three composite-video inputs – including one on the front panel for easy connection to gaming consoles and portable audio players.
At A Glance:
Two 80-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-current capability
Striking industrial design
FM/AM tuner with 30 presets
High-quality phono input
Remote A/B speaker selection
Comprehensive inputs and outputs
Six-device system remote control and remote IR input/output
Two triggered subwoofer outputs
Harman/Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon HK 3390 two-channel receiver
1 remote control
1 AM antenna with 2-foot (0.6-meter) cable
1 FM antenna with 6-foot (1.8-meter) cable
1 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) mini-plug-to-analog-audio/composite-video cable
4 AAA batteries
- Two 80-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-current capability
- By leveraging high-current capability (HCC), the HK 3390’s 80-watt-per-channel, integrated amplifier maintains the instantaneous current required to drive nearly any loudspeaker system, delivering dynamic peaks, tighter bass and superb transient response at any volume level.
- Striking industrial design
- The HK 3390 fuses many appealing exterior ingredients to evoke architectural excellence. A dot-matrix display with easy-to-read navigation menus relays artist information, track numbers and volume levels.
- FM/AM tuner with 30 presets
- The HK 3390 includes an FM/AM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) and 30 presets that let you return to your favorite stations with a simple press of a button.
- High-quality phono input
- A high-quality phono input enables connection to record players fitted with an MM (moving magnet) cartridge to breathe new life into your vinyl collection of LPs and 45s, and let you hear all those classic albums and singles in the best audio quality.
- Remote A/B speaker selection
- By switching easily between A and B speakers, the HK 3390 conveniently lets you hear audio playback in more than one room at a time. In addition, a tape monitor loop or tape source selector that lets you listen to a music program, for example, while recording another source, such as a CD-R.
- Comprehensive inputs and outputs
- The HK 3390 features three audio-only inputs, two analog-recording outputs (tape and video), four A/V inputs with composite video (including one on the front panel for video games or portable audio players) and a composite-video monitor output. Stereo pre-amp outputs let you connect to an external power amplifier.
- Six-device remote control and IR extension
- A six-device, programmable system remote control is capable of directing your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and home theater system. Using the receiver’s multilingual, on-screen display, the remote guides you seamlessly through system setup.
- Two triggered subwoofer outputs
- The HK 3390 offers dual subwoofer outputs with triggers for connecting and powering multiple subwoofers. Matching convenience with energy preservation, these outputs automatically trigger attached subwoofers on or off in response to relayed voltage or audio signals.
- Harman/Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the HK 3390 two-channel receiver embodies the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption (full power/idle)
- less than 1W standby, 230W maximum (both channels driven)
- Detachable IEC Power Cord
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- Linear (High-Level): 200mV/47k ohms
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A)
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- ±42 Amps
- Slew Rate
- Continuous Average Power (FTC)
- 80 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz @ less than 0.07% THD, both channels driven into 8 ohms 100 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz @ less than 0.2% THD, both channels driven into 4 ohms
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V/60Hz
- Television Format
- Signal Format
- Sync Polarity
- Video Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 10MHz
- Output Impedence
- 75 Ohms, unbalanced