HK 3770Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/HK3770AM.html
Additional InformationThe high-performance Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to set up a classic home audio system with modern connectivity for your analog and digital devices. It delivers 240 watts of ultra-low distortion power and a built-in, 192 kHz/24-bit DAC to provide you with a powerful core essential to creating any serious audio system. The HK 3770 also offers Bluetooth®, DLNA and USB connectivity – so all your old and new devices can be synched to all that powerful sound.Harman Kardon’s reputation for excellence in sound quality and distortion-free power has moved forward to combine classic analog sound with modern digital connectivity. Discover 240 watts of power in a stereo receiver dedicated to complete connectivity for all your devices. The high-performance Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to drive any home audio system. With analog and digital connectivity, it features high power and offers a built-in, 192 kHz/24 bit DAC. Connect to your home network via Ethernet, playing all your local content over DLNA 1.5 or connect a storage device or any Apple iOS device via USB. Bluetooth® is included for high quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices. And, with built-in AM/FM radio and phono inputs, the HK 3770 eloquently bridges classic and modern audio – making it a truly powerful centerpiece for your home audio system.
At A Glance:
Cutting-edge connectivity options, including Bluetooth® for high quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices.
A high resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate.
Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 240-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion.
The Harman Kardon Remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem.
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon BDS 3770 System
1 FM radio antenna
1 6' (1.8m) region-specific IEC power cord
2 AAA batteries
1 AM antenna loop
1 programmable remote control
- Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 240-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion.
- The power derived from the HK 3770’s high-current amplifiers provides you with what you need to access the high quality sound available from all your playback sources and electronic devices, delivered to your choice of speakers.
- A high resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate.
- Get the most out of your signal path with a high resolution, 24-bit, 192 kHz DAC – which helps marry analog to digital in a stereo receiver providing you instant access between devices.
- Complete Connectivity
- Enjoy the merits of traditional analog components without sacrificing the convenience and precision of modern digital media. From capturing the sounds of your vinyl through an analog phono input to marveling at the programming available through your vTuner internet radio access, you get the best of both worlds – complete with all the connectivity and interactivity you demand from your various electronic devices. Network DLNA 1.5 and internet radio open the door on digital access while further interactivity is yours with iOS Direct through USB inputs.
- Cutting-edge connectivity options, including Bluetooth® for high quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices.
- The HK 3770 streams audio from virtually any portable device. Its integrated Bluetooth® technology enables connectivity to almost any tablet, smartphone or laptop.
- The Harman Kardon Remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem.
- The Harman Kardon Remote app – available from the iTunes App Store for iOS® devices and the Google™ Play service for compatible Android products – extends the functionality of your system by connecting with your compatible smartphone or tablet to drive the HK 3770 – without needing to pick up the remote. It’s also the perfect tool to organize and play back your music from your mobile device and home network.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Stereo Power
- 120 watts per channel, two channels driven @ 6/8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.07% THD
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV/27k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A)
- Frequency Response(@ 1W)
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- Power Consumption
- less than 0.5W (standby)
- Power Requirement
- 120V AC/ 60Hz (USA); 220V-240V AC 50Hz/60Hz (EU)