Go + Play WirelessDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/HK+GO+PLAY+WIRELESS.html
Item# HK GO PLAY WIRELESS
Additional InformationBreathtakingly beautiful, the Harman Kardon Go + Play™ Wireless loudspeaker is designed to bring the best out of your digital music and look fabulous doing it. Its HARMAN TrueStream™ guarantee assures you of the highest-quality wireless sound from any Bluetooth® device, including the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation). Featuring advanced dual high-frequency transducers and dual high-excursion, low-frequency drivers, the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless produces great clarity with deep, thunderous bass. Its highly attractive design is sure to complement any environment. But this beauty isn’t designed to sit in one place all the time. Its sleek, stainless-steel handle lets you take beautiful sound with you wherever you go. For nearly 60 years, Harman Kardon® engineers have designed some of the world’s most sought-after speaker and amplification systems for home and car audio – including the only speaker system to become a permanent fixture at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). In a continuing effort to turn personal audio into true works of art, Harman Kardon technologists and artisans now deliver powerful sound in a pristine, wireless package: the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless.
Beautiful sound in a pristine package.
At A Glance:
Streams rich, full-spectrum audio from your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod nano (7th generation), or any Bluetooth® device.
Two Atlas™ woofers produce extended bass performance with minimal distortion, while two Ridge tweeters project sonic clarity over a wide listening area.
Charge your iPad, iPhone or other devices via USB port.
Compatible with Apple iPad mini and iPhone 5
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Sleek, modern industrial design
Intelligent equalization (EQ) technology
Two Atlas woofers and two Ridge tweeters
Battery and AC power modes
USB charging port
1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input jack
Free Harman Kardon Remote App
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless loudspeaker
1 AC plug
- Compatible with Apple iPad mini and iPhone 5
- The Go + Play Wireless streams high-quality audio from the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation). So no matter which Apple device you use, you’ll enhance your favorite music with beautiful sound from Harman Kardon.
- Let’s face it, most of our audio devices are Bluetooth-capable. And we’re not using them just for music; we’re watching movies and playing games as well. You can connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your tablet, phone and laptop to the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless and get superior sound quality from all of your audio sources.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- HARMAN TrueStream tech guarantees the best possible listening experience when you stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth connection. Our products always use the most current, most advanced wireless technology option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- Sleek, modern industrial design
- The high-performance Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless loudspeaker combines high-minded utility with sublimely functional industrial design. Its stylish, understated look complements virtually any interior-design scheme.
- Intelligent equalization (EQ) technology
- We’ve computer-optimized the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless loudspeaker to produce all-encompassing, room-filling sound. With intelligent-equalization (EQ) technology in place to improve stereo imaging greatly, this speaker delivers a powerfully tuned digital audio path that ultimately leads to unsurpassed precision in performance. With clean, compact digital amplification coupled with digital signal processing (DSP), the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless employs one algorithm that optimizes system dynamics and bass impact in AC-power mode and another to minimize distortion during battery operation. This is just a fancy way of saying that this system sounds great, no matter how you’re using it.
- Two Atlas woofers and two Ridge tweeters
- A rich, full spectrum of sound with tight, thunderous bass that consistently fills up the soundstage – music lovers want it, and the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless delivers it. For example, two Atlas™ woofers produce extended bass performance with minimal distortion, while two Ridge tweeters project powerful musical details over a wide listening area. The result is exceptional range that most other portable loudspeakers can only dream of. No matter how and where you play this luxurious, high-end loudspeaker, its sound will always set it apart.
- Beautiful sound and great efficiency make the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless smarter than your average portable loudspeaker. Using bi-amplification, its woofers and tweeters are independently amplified for exceptional richness and clarity of sound – the efficient, optimal audio quality that listeners have come to love and expect from Harman Kardon products for more than 60 years. With the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless, you’ll experience crisp highs and mids coupled with resounding, thunderous bass. It far outperforms other companies’ products in this category.
- USB charging port
- This loudspeaker keeps more than just the music going. A USB port charges your other devices when the Go + Play Wireless is running on AC power. So while you’re enjoying the power of beautiful sound, your devices are filling up on a different kind of power.
- Touch-control technology
- The Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless loudspeaker integrates the latest touch-control technology – keeping it svelte, sophisticated and simple to use. On the user-friendly control panel, one touch increases or decreases volume. Another touch mutes or unmutes the system. No turning or twisting of knobs is required. As a further nod to simplicity, the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless also has a great memory; when it’s powered on, this speaker remembers all your previous settings – a convenient feature that saves you both time and energy.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input jack
- Even if a lot of your music is on a Bluetooth-enabled device, that doesn’t mean that all of it is. So we’ve ensured compatibility with nearly every audio device. Thanks to its 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) stereo audio connection, you can use the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless with nearly any device that has stereo line-level outputs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- 65W (maximum); 0.5W (standby mode)
- Input Impedance
- >10k ohms
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Two Ridge and two Atlas transducers
- Tweeters: 2 x 15 watts @ 1% THD Woofers: 2 x 30 watts @ 1% THD
- Input Sensitivity