Item# HKTS 200
At A Glance:
Complete 2.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
Two 2-1/2-way, 150W satellite speakers with CMMD Lite tweeters
Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
Stunning, décor-complementing modern design
Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
Upgradable to 5.1 and 7.1 channels
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
2 SAT-TS60 satellite speakers for left and right channels
1 HKTS200SUB/HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
2 wall-mount brackets for satellite speakers
2 metal stop plates and screws for satellite speaker wall-mount brackets
1 20' (6m) combination LFE and trigger cable for connection to subwoofer
2 16.4' (5m) color-coded cables for front satellites
- Complete 2.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
- As a complete home theater package, the HKTS 200BQ has everything you need – including satellite bases, wall-mounting hardware and all necessary cables – in one box. And by including removable shelf-mount stands and wall-mount brackets for the satellite speakers, the system offers you great flexibility for installing the speakers in different locations.
- Two 2-1/2-way, 150W satellite speakers with CMMD Lite tweeters
- Two voice-matched satellite speakers with single 3-inch (75-millimeter) flat-diaphragm midrange drivers and 1-inch (25 millimeter) CMMD Lite high-frequency dome tweeters produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. You can place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference. A 2-1/2-way crossover function helps ensure smooth transitions between the satellite speakers’ midrange drivers and tweeters.
- Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
- The HKTS 200BQ’s 200-watt, down-firing subwoofer with an 8-inch (200-millimeter) driver offers deep, authoritative low-frequency realism that lends a richness and believability to whatever imagery you’re seeing on screen – while remaining surprisingly unimposing off-screen. The subwoofer lends impressive power and credibility to your home theater experience.
- Stunning, décor-complementing modern design
- The HKTS 200BQ represents a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Its contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Controls on the HKTS 200BQ’s 200-watt subwoofer let you fine-tune its bass output to your personal taste and room acoustics. Bass-boost and phase switches also allow you to optimize subwoofer performance, depending upon where you place the speakers. A subwoofer properly in phase with the satellite speakers generates clear and lifelike sounds for instruments such as drums, piano and plucked strings.
- Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
- Unshielded loudspeaker components can upset the magnetic field in a conventional TV, resulting in visible color shifts and possible long-term damage. But the HKTS 200BQ’s magnetically shielded loudspeaker components can deliver high-quality, high-performance results even when you place them near a TV.
- LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
- The HKTS 200BQ includes an LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector that bypasses the subwoofer’s internal, low-pass crossover. As a result, you can use a receiver/processor’s dedicated subwoofer output to provide better low-end performance.
- Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
- In case wall-mounting is not your preferred method of installation, the optional HTFS 3/E floor stands (sold separately) set the HKTS 200BQ satellite speakers at the ideal ear-level listening position. The aluminum-extrusion columns, which also include a self-contained wire-management system, will elegantly complement virtually any décor.
- Upgradable to 5.1 and 7.1 channels
- If you want to move up to the all-encompassing power of this surround-sound system, you can easily add a center-channel speaker and additional satellite loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 5.1- or 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 200BQ system to deliver a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Energy-saving features
- To adhere to European guidelines, the HKTS 200BQ system uses low standby-power consumption – less than 1 watt – and includes a number of energy-efficient features. For example, an auto-power on/off function automatically controls the subwoofer in response to a relayed voltage or an audio-input signal. (If the subwoofer receives no audio signal for 15 minutes, it automatically shuts off.) By meeting such “green” standards, this speaker system keeps sound quality high – and your power bill low.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Antenna terminals
- 75 Ohms, unbalanced
- Satellite Frequency Response
- 35Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- 83 dB (2.83V@1m)
- Subwoofer_Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 200Hz (–6dB)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Satellite Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)