HKTS 30 Satellite
Item# HKTS 30 SAT
At A Glance:
Two two-way, 25- to 120-watt satellite speakers
Upgrade to 7.1-channel sound
Stunning modern design
Color-coded connecting cables
Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
2 HKTS 30SAT-2 satellite speakers
2 wall-mount brackets
2 metal stop plates and screws
2 32.8' (10m) color-coded cables
- Two two-way, 25- to 120-watt satellite speakers
- Each of the HKTS 30SAT-2’s pair of voice-matched satellite speakers features a pair of 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and a single 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) high-frequency dome tweeter to produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance. Harman Kardon engineers designed these units to produce impressive, full-range sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 120 watts of power. You can place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference.
- Upgrade to 7.1-channel sound
- These easy-to-add front-height or rear-channel surround speakers will move your home theater beyond the already impressive power of a 5.1-channel surround-sound system and unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your Harman Kardon receiver for a richer, more enveloping soundstage.
- Stunning modern design
- The HKTS 30SAT-2 speakers represent a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Their contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Color-coded connecting cables
- By minimizing common connection errors, color-coded connecting cables supplied with the HKTS 30SAT-2 speakers help streamline system setup. You can quickly have your system up and flawlessly running.
- Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
- If wall-mounting is not your preferred method of installation, the optional HTFS 3/E floor stands (sold separately) will set the HKTS 30SAT-2 satellite speakers at the ideal ear-level listening position. The aluminum-extrusion columns, which also include a self-contained wire-management system, will elegantly complement virtually any décor.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the HKTS 30SAT-2 satellite speakers embody the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms nominal
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10W – 120W
- Frequency Response
- 120Hz – 20kHz