HTFS 3Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/HTFS+3%2FE.html
Item# HTFS 3/E
Additional InformationPositioned in a corner or as bookends to your flat-screen TV, the Harman Kardon® HTFS 3/E floor stands are a versatile alternative to mounting satellite speakers on a wall within your house or apartment. Custom-designed to complement the HKTS 20BQ, 30BQ, 60BQ and 200BQ 5.1-channel home theater systems, the pair of stands features slim-profile, aluminum-extrusion columns and an elegant lacquer finish that is designed to accent your home décor. Measuring just 32-9/32 inches (820 millimeters), the stands are designed to lift your speakers to an optimum height for your guests’ comfort and your home theater configuration and layout. And they provide seated listeners with an exquisite, memorable listening experience every time. The stands’ internal, self-contained wire-management system keeps unsightly speaker wires out of sight – and out of children’s hands – while they add to the overall, user-friendly system approach. By giving you an extra set of options in your quest to mount the perfect home theater, these speaker stands offer a viable solution to your pursuit of the ideal system setup
Harman Kardon® engineers have custom-designed the HTFS 3/E slim-profile, aluminum-extrusion columns to match the satellite loudspeakers supplied with the HKTS 20BQ, 30BQ, 60BQ, and 200BQ 5.1-channel home theater speaker systems as well as the HKS 6 and HKS 9 satellite speakers. We’ve configured each floor stand to hold a speaker at the best height for your home theater arrangement and your listeners’ comfort, and we’ve designed the stands’ elegant lacquer finish to accent any décor. A self-contained internal wire-management system keeps all speaker wires out of sight
At A Glance:
Designed for HKTS 20/30/60/200 systems
Elegant complement to any décor
Seamless cable management
Optimal height for stunning playback
Easy to handle and assemble
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
2 stand bases 2 speaker adapters 2 stand rails 4 flat-head screws 4 oval-head screws Owner’s manual
- Designed for HKTS 20/30/60/200 systems
- We’ve designed the HTFS 3/E stands to work easily and securely with satellite speakers from the HKTS 20BQ, 30BQ, 60BQ and 200BQ 5.1-channel home theater systems. The stands’ slim design even fits in visually with the speakers’ streamlined appearance
- Elegant complement to any décor
- The HTFS 3/E speaker stands feature a slim profile so as to retreat into the background and let your audio take center stage. Compatible with HKTS 20/30/60/200 home theater systems, the aluminum-extrusion columns feature an attractive lacquer finish.
- Seamless cable management
- Each HTFS 3/E stand includes a self-contained, internal wire management system that keeps everything you don’t want to see out of sight. The stands also feature a removable speaker base that lets you connect your speaker wire with ease before you attach the speaker.
- Optimal height for stunning playback
- Measuring 32-9/32 inches (820 millimeters) tall – not including the speaker – with a 10-5/8-inch (270-millimeter) by 8-11/32-inch (211-millimeter) oval base, the HTFS 3/E stands are designed specifically to lift the systems to the optimum height for your home theater configuration and layout – and to provide seated listeners with an exquisite, memorable listening experience every time.
- Easy to handle and assemble
- As sturdy as they are, each HTFS 3/E stand weighs just 5.95 pounds (2.7 kilograms). Since the supplied assembly instructions are so simple, you will have the speakers attached, the wires tucked away and the sound turned on it no time.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the HTFS 3/E speaker stands embody the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles
Manuals & Downloads:
- HKTS 20, HKTS 30, HKTS 60 and HKTS 200
- Depth (in)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
I'm in the process of purchasing my speaker need to confirm the hits 16bq is compatible with the htfs3/e speaker stand?As it is mentioned else where the hits is compatible with the htfs2 and not 3. The Htfs is compatible from 20bq
Unfortunately, these speakers are not compatible with the HTFS3 stands. We do not currently have any stands available for the HKTS16 speakers.
Date published: 2016-07-28
Are these htfs 3/e compatible with hkts 16 speakers?
Thank you for your question for the HKTS 16 is compatible with the HTFS 3
Date published: 2016-02-22