MAS SpeakersDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/MAS+SPEAKERS.html
Item# MAS SPEAKERS
Additional InformationAs part of a compact music system, the MAS Speakers are proud overachievers, offering a pair of custom 5-inch (130-millimeter) bass-reflex speakers with 1-inch (25-millimeter) dome tweeters.
As part of a compact music system, the MAS Speakers are proud overachievers, offering a pair of custom 5-inch (130-millimeter) bass-reflex speakers with 1-inch (25-millimeter) dome tweeters.
At A Glance:
Matching loudspeaker technology
Gold-plated, binding-post speaker connectors
What's in the box:
2 Two-way bass-reflex loudspeakers
1 3-foot (1-meter) stereo RCA male-to-male cable
- Matching loudspeaker technology.
- The MAS Speakers utilizes a two-way configuration featuring flat-panel, 5-inch (130-millimeter) bass drivers and proprietary 1-inch (25-millimeter) MMD® dome tweeters with integral waveguides. The system also eliminates unwanted sonic refractions for cleaner, more natural sound and improves off-axis performance for more accurate stereo imaging and high-frequency performance.
- Gold-plated, binding-post speaker connectors
- When it comes to speaker connectors, quality of sound is of paramount important. That’s why the MAS Speakers keeps its connections to the outside world secure and reliable, using gold-plated binding posts. You can also interconnect the system with a variety of speaker-wire formats, thereby offering an increased degree of product compatibility.
- Low-Frequency Transducers
- Two 130mm honeycomb composite drivers, ported
- High-Frequency Transducers
- Two 25mm MMD® domes, shielded
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Response
- 60Hz–25kHz (–3dB)
- Crossover Frequency
- 10-23/32" (272mm)
- 7-/18" (181mm)
- 7-3/4" (196mm)
- 9.8 lb (4.4kg) each
Can I hook these up to my TV
The MAS Speakers are passive speakers, meaning that they are not powered and have no amplification in them. The only way they can be used is when they are connected to an amplifier or receiver. So no, they cannot be connected directly to your TV.
Date published: 2016-02-28