Additional InformationFrom the most respected name in car audio comes the Infinity Marine 622m Speakers.Designed to boost your performance while out on the open waters, these weather-protected speakers are designed to cut through noisy engines, loud swells and anything else Mother Nature throws your way. With Plus One™ woofers and balanced-dome tweeters, you’ll hear the clarity of your audio as if you were in your home. And because they feature a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, and rubber surrounds, they’re ready to hold up against the sun, sea spray and scrub downs.
At A Glance:
Plus One™ woofer cones
Balanced dome tweeters
Designed for the elements
OEM-level reliability testing
What's in the box:
Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Plus One™ woofer cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide moreoverall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class – the result is higher sensitivity, increasedlow-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Balanced dome tweeters
- Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased powerhandling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brassinstruments and pianos.
- Designed for the elements
- Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to thesun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam.And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motorstructure from sea spray.
- Individually voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are goodenough. That’s not the case with Infi nity, the world’s top-selling car speaker brand. We don’t only listento our speakers against the competition – we voice them against each other to ensure each line hasthe consistent Infi nity sound signature car audio enthusiasts have come to know and love. This is justpart of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in theworld to provide the fi nest listening experience at any price point.
- OEM-level reliability testing
- Infi nity tests every speaker design to rigid specifi cations, subjecting them to extreme conditions thatwould break lesser speakers – this is ideal for equipment that will be heavily driven in the elements.We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full powerfor days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6" (160 mm) Two-way marine speaker
- Peak Power Handling
- Power Handling, Continuous Average
- Frequency Response
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m)
Can marine speaker Infinity 622M be used in an trailer / fifth-wheel / RV?
Yes, you can, just make sure that the vehicle you are mounting the speakers to have mounts that are compatible with the 622M speakers. Our marine speakers can be used for other vehicles other than boats/marine vehicles. The main difference with car speakers and marine speakers is the "splash proof" quality of our marine speakers.
Date published: 2016-05-24