When you want a truly moving car audio experience, look no further than Infinity® mobile audio. And you won’t be alone in having great sound in your vehicle. Infinity Reference loudspeakers have been the top-selling aftermarket car audio speaker for five years running, and with good reason. Infinity continues to lead the industry with innovative materials and breakthrough engineering that delivers extreme output with accuracy and detail for the ultimate listening experience on the road. So discover what so many others have enjoyed for years, and install Infinity mobile audio in your vehicle. Prepare to be moved.
The number-one aftermarket car audio speaker . . . five years running*
We test it so you can crank it The last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your speakers. We understand. All new Infinity products have to go through nearly 500 hours of environmental testing. We put them under temperatures fluctuating between –35°C and +90°C with up to 90 percent air humidity for more than 200 hours. We expose the speakers to UV light for more than 150 hours to simulate a mounting location on a rear deck. We even shake things up, as all of our new car audio products have to pass extensive vibration testing before we release them for production. We’ve made unparalleled efforts to ensure the best possible quality so that you can listen long and loud when you crank up an Infinity speaker.
At a Glance:
Work with any system
200-watt digital amplifier
Bass for any size space
What's in the box:
Infinity BassLink 200-watt powered subwoofer system
Bass level control
- 10" Woofers
- The Infinity BassLink system uses two ultra-rigid 10" woofers to deliver extreme output in any car audio system. One woofer is powered by BassLink’s 200-watt digital amplifier, and the other operates as a passive radiator. By using a passive radiator, BassLink doesn’t have to use a larger ported enclosure. This setup keeps BassLink’s profile slim, making it easy to install in any vehicle – even those with limited space.
- 200-watt digital amplifier
- When you want your bass to really bump, you need all the good, clean power you can get. You need a subwoofer amplifier that is both powerful and efficient, which is exactly what you get with the Infinity BassLink. It uses an extremely efficient Class D design that delivers 200 watts of power to BassLink’s active 10" woofer. Now, that’s some power. More than other types of amplifiers, this Class D design turns the power extracted from your vehicle’s charging system into output to drive the woofer. BassLink is so efficient that it radiates little heat and puts its power into sound. You’ll appreciate that power when you have your system cranked up. The BassLink system also features a servo-control circuit that continually monitors the voice coil’s position and prevents the distortion that erupts from overdriving a conventional woofer. By offering more control over the woofer even with the instantly changing demands of music, the BassLink system can extract loud, deep bass from an incredibly small enclosure. So go for it. With BassLink, you are going to get a powered subwoofer system with more clean, efficient power going to the subwoofer – and you know what that means. It means get ready to rock and roll, because your vehicle is going to be shaking with bass.
- Work with any system
- The Infinity BassLink system was designed to be installed in nearly any type of car audio system. Have a factory OEM system? BassLink includes speaker-level inputs that allow it to be easily integrated into nearly any factory-built system. Since it also includes an audio-sense circuit, the system will turn the amplifier on whenever it detects an audio signal. Are you adding BassLink to an aftermarket system that has RCA subwoofer outputs? BassLink has RCA line-level inputs for integration into a truly high-performance car audio system. Either way, BassLink accepts up to four channels of input to ensure that your system will have nonfading bass for the best possible performance.
- Complete control
- The BassLink system offers a complete set of user-adjustable controls so you can optimize the bass response and output for the highest performance from your particular vehicle. The controls include: a 0- or 180-degree phase switch; a continuously variable electronic low-pass filter that is adjustable between 70Hz and 100Hz; variable input sensitivity; and a bass boost that provides for adjustments between +3dB and -6dB. The BassLink system even includes a remote level control that makes adjusting bass output on the fly easy. First, set the input-sensitivity control on the amplifier for the maximum output level. Then mount the control somewhere close and use its simple rotating knob to dial up just the right amount of bass for whatever music you’re playing.
- Bass for any size space
- BassLink was engineered for high output and deep bass from a smaller footprint than competing powered subwoofer solutions. The BassLink system can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, giving you more flexibility in choosing where to install it. In fact, the BassLink system is so compact that it requires only three quarters of a cubic foot (0.02 cubic meters) of trunk space. That leaves plenty of room for other important things, like golf clubs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 10" Self-Amplified Subwoofer System
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- –6 to +3 dB @ 40Hz
- Height (in)
- Length (in)
- Width (in)