Kappa 800WDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/INFKAPPA800WBLK.html
Additional InformationLooking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition. So expect extreme output from Kappa subs, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may simply blow you away. The Kappa Series subwoofers feature SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), a HARMAN-exclusive impedance selector, that lets you choose a 2- or 4-ohm impedance at the flip of a switch. Our proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool while optimizing power handling and longterm reliability. And, the acoustically damped glass-fiber cones have been engineered to minimize distortion and unwanted artifacts. More performance. More flexibility. You get both when you step up to a Kappa subwoofer.
At a Glance:
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Aero-cooled voice coil
Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
Premium screw-down terminals
What's in the box:
1 x subwoofer
1 x foam mounting gasket
1 x [3mm] hex wrench
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant, the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music— comes through loud and clear.
- Premium screw-down terminals
- Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 400W rms; 1600W Peak
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 400Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2" (51mm)