Reference 075txDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/refx-series-page/REF-075TX.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationIt’s a small tweeter with a big job. The Infinity® brand is known for a heritage dedicated to great sound reproduction. Whether it’s the lowest notes of a bass guitar, the wide bandwidth of a piano or the cymbal crash in the highest frequency ranges, the Infinity Reference X Series of automotive speakers has it covered. The Reference X REF-075tx 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) component tweeters make an ideal upgrade tweeter for systems that are lacking in good high-frequency response or systems where the position of the sound seems very low in the front of the car. They perform equally well driven from a head unit or an amplifier. Innovative features such as edge-driven fabric soft-dome diaphragms, dedicated passive crossovers and extended frequency response above 20kHz ensure that you’ll be impressed from the start. I-Mount™ (U.S. patent number 5,859, 917) and Starfish™ tweeter-mounting systems are included for surface mounting, flush mounting or behind-the-factory-grille mounting. Rigorous Infinity testing and voicing procedures ensure that the added high-frequency enhancement from these tweeters will make a difference to your system. With a Reference X Series speaker available in virtually any factory size, every vehicle can experience the high fidelity and great value performance of these innovative automotive speakers. Your car’s sound system will transform when you upgrade it to Infinity Reference X Series speakers. You’re going to love these speakers.
It’s a small tweeter with a big job. Infinity® Reference X REF-075tx 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) component tweeters make an ideal upgrade for systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power that are lacking in good high-frequency response or for systems where the position of the sound seems very low in the front of the car. The edge-driven fabric soft-dome diaphragm handles plenty of power and has an extended high-frequency response beyond 20kHz. The included I-Mount™ (U.S. patent number 5,859, 917) and Starfish™ tweeter-mounting systems give you have numerous options for surface mounting, flush mounting or behind-the-factory-grille mounting. Rigorous Infinity testing and voicing procedures ensure that you’re going to love the added high-frequency enhancement from these tweeters.
At a Glance:
135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design
I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
Dedicated passive crossover network
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
True 4-ohm technology
Easily replaces factory component tweeters and vastly upgrades the sound
What's in the box:
2 REF-075tx 3/4" (19mm) component tweeters
2 passive crossover networks
2 I-Mount and Starfish tweeter mounting hardware
Miscellaneous mounting hardware
- 135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
- Infinity REF-075tx 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) component tweeters handle a full 135 watts peak power and a very respectable 45 watts RMS. This power rating ensures that you’re choosing speakers that will work well with a varied range of products, whether you’re installing them as an upgrade to a premium factory sound system with existing component separates or if they’re connected to an aftermarket head unit or dedicated power amplifier to enhance an existing system. (If you’re planning your audio-system layout recommended power for REF-075tx tweeters is anywhere between 5 to 75 watts.)
- Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design
- The powerful, edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design in the 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter features greater power handling and lower distortion than conventional tweeters of similar size. These enhanced performance characteristics allow a richer level of detail in high frequencies and, in particular, vocal clarity that is lifelike because of the improved radiating patterns and power handling in combination with the included passive filter network.
- I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter includes the I-Mount tweeter-mounting system, which allows easy flush mounting or surface mounting, giving you more installation options. In addition, the speaker includes a special Starfish bracket system that allows you to mount the tweeter in a factory dash or door speaker location originally intended for a larger midrange driver – up to 3-1/2 inches (87 millimeters) – and still easily install it behind the factory grille.
- Dedicated passive crossover network
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter features a dedicated outboard passive crossover network to filter and protect the tweeter. This feature will help the tweeter perform well over the long term.
- High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
- A speaker featuring high sensitivity allows a wider range of power to have definitively high volume levels without overdriving the audio system. Featuring sensitivity of 93 decibels at 2.83 volts / 1 meter, the REF-075tx tweeters achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. These numbers mean simply great performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speakers. It makes the REF-075tx tweeters an ideal replacement for premium factory-installed systems where there are already component locations with dedicated tweeters as well as for any aftermarket installation, including adding an extra tweeter to lift and direct the sound to the listener’s ears.
- True 4-ohm technology
- Infinity Reference X high-fidelity tweeters feature 3-ohm voice coils to ensure ideal performance, whether you use the speakers as an upgrade to a factory-installed audio system or connect them to aftermarket head units or amplifiers. By ensuring the safe 3-ohm load along with associated wiring and connections, the power delivered to the tweeters is right on target with peak system performance and reliability, which is how the speakers’ true 4-ohm technology works. Get all the power you’ve paid for and enjoy effortless, high-quality sound in your car.
- Easily replaces factory component tweeters and vastly upgrades the sound
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeters are part of a complete range of automotive speakers that fit factory-installed locations in virtually every vehicle on the road today, including premium audio systems that already have factory-installed component tweeters. These tweeters still provide a significant improvement in those cases. All Reference X speakers leverage the extensive Infinity pedigree of audio and engineering innovations and deliver remarkable sound in your car. You’re going to love the sound from these speakers.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 3/4" (19mm) Component Tweeter
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
- Diameter (in)
- Depth (in)
- Mounting Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)