Reference 1300a RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/REF1300A.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationLooking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity® car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition. So expect extreme output from Reference Series amps, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may surprise you. There is no better way to make your car audio system stand up and deliver than by powering your speakers and subs with Infinity electronics.
Looking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity® car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition. So expect extreme output from Reference Series amps, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may surprise you. There is no better way to make your car audio system stand up and deliver than by powering your speakers and subs with Infinity electronics.
At a Glance:
Class d subwoofer amps
Audiophile-quality Full-range amplifiers
Amps that don’t break
Dbo bass-optimization circuit
Included remote level control
- Class d subwoofer amps
- Efficiency is the benefit of the Infinity Reference Series Class D subwoofer amplifiers. A higher percentage of the power the amp extracts from the car’s charging system is converted into output to the speakers, and less is wasted as heat. That is really important if you're trying to provide power to a 1000-watt amplifier. Class D technology turns the analog input signal into a series of pulses that can be amplified more efficiently by transistors used as switches, rather than valves. They're either on and operating at their most efficient level, or they’re off. The pulses are converted back into an analog signal by an output filter.
- All Infinity amplifiers are tested in accordance with CEA-2006, which provides a testing procedure to help customers compare amplifiers accurately – apples to apples. Specs are based on industry-accepted standards, rather than on the whims of amplifier companies’ marketing departments. Look for the CEA-2006 logo when comparing amplifiers, to be sure you’re getting the power you’re paying for.
- Audiophile-quality Full-range amplifiers
- Class AB full-range amplifiers offer audiophilequality performance and the best compromise between efficiency, low distortion, maximum available headroom and output power.
- Amps that don’t break
- Infinity amplifiers are tested according to the strictest and most demanding reliability-testing regimen ever designed for car audio amplifiers. They are shaken, baked, frozen, dropped and shocked – all while they’re operating. When they’ve passed all these tests, they are tested again. The result is a series of amplifiers that just don’t break.
- Dbo bass-optimization circuit
- provides superior control and adjustability, compared to traditional bass-boost. DBO is a 2nd order high-pass filter that can be adjusted between 20Hz and 80Hz. The boost (or Q) adjustment boosts the signal above the highpass filter frequency. Used with a sealed box, it can help to increase output for more “fun” if it’s set to about 45Hz. If it’s used with a vented box, it should be set at or slightly below the tuned frequency of the box. That will prevent woofer unloading, and provide more output at the frequency where the box is tuned and the woofer’s excursion is minimized – where it can handle more power.
- Included remote level control
- The amount of bass in popular recordings differs greatly from track to track. Give your customer as much control as you see fit with the RLC. It varies the output of the amplifier from no output up to the maximum output level that you set with the input sensitivity control.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Input Sensitivity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >85dB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)
- Effective damping factor
- 6.3 at 4 ohms
- Dynamic power
- 342 watts at 2 ohms