Reference 6030csDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/REF6030CS.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationThe number-one aftermarket car audio speaker . . . five years running*. When you want a truly moving car audio experience, look no further than Infinity® Reference speakers. And you won’t be alone in having great sound in your vehicle. Infinity Reference has been the top-selling aftermarket car audio speaker for five years running, and with good reason. Infinity Reference continues to lead the industry with innovative materials and breakthrough engineering that delivers extreme output with accuracy and detail for the ultimate listening experience on the road. And proprietary features such as patent-pending Plus One® cones, true four-ohm topology, and UniPivot™ edge-driven tweeters leave the competition scrambling to keep up. So experience what so many others have enjoyed for years, and install Infinity Reference speakers in your vehicle. Prepare to be moved.Request an Exchange
We test it so you can crank it The last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your speakers. We understand. All new Infinity products have to go through nearly 500 hours of environmental testing. We put them under temperatures fluctuating between –35°C and +90°C with up to 90 percent air humidity for more than 200 hours. We expose the speakers to UV light for more than 150 hours to simulate a mounting location on a rear deck. We even shake things up, as all of our new car audio products have to pass extensive vibration testing before we release them for production. We've made unparalleled efforts to ensure the best possible quality so that you can listen long and loud when you crank up an Infinity speaker.
At a Glance:
Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
Computer-optimized outboard crossover
Plus One cone
True four-ohm topology
I-Mount™ tweeter-mounting system
Starfish™ tweeter-mounting system
Intermount III (patent number 6,505,705) mounting system
- Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
- The Reference 6030CS component speakers use a one-inch (25-millimeter) textile-dome tweeter with a large voice coil – much like a voice coil found in high-end home-audio speakers. The benefit of Infinity’s textile-dome tweeter is its light weight and remarkable strength, while its large voice coil increases power handling and reduces distortion at high output levels. This tweeter design also helps create more seamless integration with the woofer. The 6030CS’s tweeter level is even adjustable, so you can optimize its sound. The result? True, high-end, audiophile-quality performance.
- Computer-optimized outboard crossover
- When you want the best sound possible in your vehicle, only an Infinity component system will do. Like a high-end Infinity home speaker, the Infinity 6030CS component system employs a high-quality, computer-optimized outboard crossover that accurately and smoothly projects sound where it needs to go. Think of the crossover as a traffic cop for directing sound. When your music reaches your 6030CS speaker system from your amplifier or head unit, the crossover directs the high frequencies to the tweeter and the mid and low frequencies to the woofer. Since the crossover is engineered specifically for the high performance of the 6030CS component system, you are guaranteed incredible detail, smooth midrange and increased power handling. It’s truly an extraordinary listening experience that you would never think possible from the front seat of a car.
- Plus One cone
- The Reference 6030CS component system speakers use a 6-1/2" (160mm) woofer featuring Infinity’s patent-pending Plus One cone technology. The Plus One technology provides more cone surface than is found on competing models of the same size – up to 30 percent more in many cases. With a larger cone area, the 6030CS speakers provide higher efficiency and better bass response. And with 270-watt peak power handling, they will really get your car bumping.
- True four-ohm topology
- Low-impedance speaker voice coils extract more power from your amp for more powerful performance than high-impedance coils do. The typical four-ohm voice coil has its ohms measured before entering the “real world” – but in real-world use, heat buildup increases impedance, and the voice coil actually operates closer to five ohms. Infinity measures a speaker’s impedance in real-world use, so the Infinity Reference 6030CS speakers are a true four-ohm component. In other words, they use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical four-ohm speaker. Using its lower-impedance voice coils, Infinity has designed the 6030CS to extract the most power possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of four ohms or less, and the 6032CF is compatible with both aftermarket head units and factory-installed systems. Since many factory-installed systems incorporate two-ohm speakers and include amplifiers designed to drive two-ohm loads, replacing those reduced-impedance speakers with a typical “four-ohm” model is hardly an upgrade, as the power output from the amplifier will be reduced. For the most powerful performance, the 6030CS speakers make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum two-ohm load.
- Easy Install
- Doing it yourself? Infinity makes installing the Reference 6030CS speakers a breeze. At first glance, installing a component system might seem a little daunting. Don’t worry. You are installing an Infinity component system, and Infinity has made it easy.
- I-Mount™ tweeter-mounting system
- If you are upgrading the sound in your vehicle to the 6030CS, Infinity’s proprietary I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter system makes it easy to flush-mount or surface-mount the tweeter. But making it easy to mount isn’t enough. A tweeter has to sound good as well. When doing a flush mount, you can use our innovative flush-mount cup to angle the tweeters and lock them into the best angle for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish™ tweeter-mounting system
- What about when you want to replace the factory-component system that comes in many of today’s vehicles while keeping that “factory” look? Infinity engineering has made that easy, too. The 6030CS features Infinity’s patented Starfish™ tweeter-mounting system. It makes mounting the tweeter in any number of ways behind factory grilles and panels simple, and it doesn’t require any special modifications.
- Intermount III (patent number 6,505,705) mounting system
- Infinity also makes the Reference 6030CS woofer easy to install into common factory-built 6-1/2" (160mm) locations without any special tools or additional modifications. Depending on the vehicle, the factory-built 6-1/2" location can actually vary in size from 6" all the way up to 6-3/4". Using Infinity’s patented Intermount III mounting system, the 6030CS’s included installation rings make installing the speakers in any one of these varying factory-built holes easy, without requiring any difficult modifications to get them to fit. And with such easy installation, you’ll be listening to your new Infinity speakers in no time at all.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- 6-1/2" Two-Way Component System
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
- Frequency Response
- 53Hz - 21kHz
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.