Reference 6032cfDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+6032CF.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationThe number-one aftermarket car audio speaker . . . five years running* When you want a truly moving car audio experience, look no further than Infinity® Reference speakers. And you won’t be alone in having great sound in your vehicle. Infinity Reference has been the top-selling aftermarket car audio speaker for five years running, and with good reason. Infinity Reference continues to lead the industry with innovative materials and breakthrough engineering that delivers extreme output with accuracy and detail for the ultimate listening experience on the road. And proprietary features such as patent-pending Plus One® cones, true four-ohm topology, and UniPivot™ edge-driven tweeters leave the competition scrambling to keep up. So experience what so many others have enjoyed for years, and install Infinity Reference speakers in your vehicle. Prepare to be moved.
We test it so you can crank it The last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your speakers. We understand. All new Infinity products have to go through nearly 500 hours of environmental testing. We put them under temperatures fluctuating between –35°C and +90°C with up to 90 percent air humidity for more than 200 hours. We expose the speakers to UV light for more than 150 hours to simulate a mounting location on a rear deck. We even shake things up, as all of our new car audio products have to pass extensive vibration testing before we release them for production. We've made unparalleled efforts to ensure the best possible quality so that you can listen long and loud when you crank up an Infinity speaker.
At a Glance:
Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
UniPivot™ rotating tweeter
Plus One cone
True four-ohm topology
Intermount III (patent number 6,505,705) mounting system
What's in the box:
2 Reference 6032cf speakers
2 Mounting brackets
2 Mounting gaskets
1 set of foam mounting tape
- Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
- The Reference 6032CF speakers use a one-inch (25-millimeter) textile-dome tweeter with a large voice coil – much like a voice coil found in high-end home-audio speakers. The benefit of Infinity’s textile-dome tweeter is its light weight and remarkable strength, while its large voice coil increases power handling and reduces distortion at high output levels. This tweeter design also helps create more seamless integration with the woofer. The 6032CF’s tweeter is even adjustable, so you can increase it 3dB to optimize the sound. The result? True, high-end, audiophile-quality performance
- UniPivot™ rotating tweeter
- We all know that our ears are not down by our ankles. Unfortunately, most factory-installed speakers are usually down somewhere in the door, far from our ears. This placement can really affect the imaging of your music, making it sound unnatural. To ensure proper imaging, the 6032CFs utilize a patented rotating tweeter. So even if the speaker is mounted down low, the soundstage can be brought up and optimized for the listening location.
- Plus One cone
- The Reference 6032CF speakers use a 6-1/2" (160-millimeter) woofer with Infinity’s patent-pending Plus One cone technology. The Plus One technology provides more cone surface than is found on competing models of the same size – up to 30 percent more in many cases. With a larger cone area, the 6032CF speakers provide higher efficiency and better bass response. And with 180-watt peak power handling, they will really get your car bumping.
- True four-ohm topology
- Low-impedance speaker voice coils extract more power from your amp for more powerful performance than high-impedance coils do. The typical four-ohm voice coil has its ohms measured before entering the “real world” – but in real-world use, heat buildup increases impedance, and the voice coil actually operates closer to five ohms. Infinity measures a speaker’s impedance in real-world use, so the Infinity Reference 6032CF speakers are a true four-ohm component. In other words, they use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical four-ohm speaker. Using its lower-impedance voice coils, Infinity has designed the 6032CF to extract the most power possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of four ohms or less, and the 6032CF is compatible with both aftermarket head units and factory-installed systems. Since many factory-installed systems incorporate two-ohm speakers and include amplifiers designed to drive two-ohm loads, replacing those reduced-impedance speakers with a typical “four-ohm” model is hardly an upgrade, as the power output from the amplifier will be reduced. For the most powerful performance, the 6032CFs make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum two-ohm load.
- Easy Install
- Intermount III (patent number 6,505,705) mounting system
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- 6-1/2" Two-Way Loudspeaker
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
- Frequency Response
- 53Hz - 21kHz
- Diameter (in)
- Depth (in)
- Mounting Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)