Reference 6432cfDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/REF6432CF.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationThe number-one aftermarket car audio speaker . . . five years running* When you want a truly moving car audio experience, look no further than Infinity® Reference speakers. And you won’t be alone in having great sound in your vehicle. Infinity Reference has been the top-selling aftermarket car audio speaker for five years running, and with good reason. Infinity Reference continues to lead the industry with innovative materials and breakthrough engineering that delivers extreme output with accuracy and detail for the ultimate listening experience on the road. And proprietary features such as patent-pending Plus One® cones, true four-ohm topology, and edge-driven UniPivot™ (patent no. 6,002,780) tweeters leave the competition scrambling to keep up. So experience what so many others have enjoyed for years, and install Infinity Reference speakers in your vehicle. Prepare to be moved.
We test it so you can crank it The last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your speakers. We understand. All new Infinity products have to go through nearly 500 hours of environmental testing. We put them under temperatures fluctuating between –35°C and +90°C with up to 90 percent air humidity for more than 200 hours. We expose the speakers to UV light for more than 150 hours to simulate a mounting location on a rear deck. We even shake things up, as all of our new car audio products have to pass extensive vibration testing before we release them for production. We’ve made unparalleled efforts to ensure the best possible quality so that you can listen long and loud when you crank up an Infinity speaker.
At a Glance:
Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
Plus One cone
True four-ohm topology
- Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
- The Reference 6432CF speakers use a one-inch (25-millimeter) textile-dome tweeter with a large voice coil – much like a voice coil found in high-end home-audio speakers. The benefit of Infinity’s textile-dome tweeter is its light weight and remarkable strength, while its large voice coil increases power handling and reduces distortion at high output levels. This tweeter design also helps create more seamless integration with the woofer.
- Plus One cone
- The Reference 6432CF speakers use a 4" x 6" woofer featuring Infinity’s patent-pending Plus One cone technology. The Plus One technology provides more cone surface than is found on competing models of the same size – up to 30 percent more in many cases. With a larger cone area, the 6432CF speakers provide higher efficiency and better bass response. And with 120-watt peak power handling, they will really get your car bumping.
- True four-ohm topology
- Low-impedance speaker voice coils extract more power from your amp for more powerful performance than high-impedance coils do. The typical four-ohm voice coil has its ohms measured before entering the “real world” – but in real-world use, heat buildup increases impedance, and the voice coil actually operates closer to five ohms. Infinity measures a speaker’s impedance in real-world use, so the Infinity Reference 6432CF speakers are a true four-ohm component. In other words, they use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical four-ohm speaker. Using its lower-impedance voice coils, Infinity has designed the 6432CF to extract the most power possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of four ohms or less, and the 6432CF is compatible with both aftermarket head units and factory-installed systems. Since many factory-installed systems incorporate two-ohm speakers and include amplifiers designed to drive two-ohm loads, replacing those reduced-impedance speakers with a typical “four-ohm” model is hardly an upgrade, as the power output from the amplifier will be reduced. For the most powerful performance, the 6432CFs make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum two-ohm load.
- Easy Install
- Doing it yourself? Infinity makes installing the Reference 6432CF speakers a breeze. Designed as replacements for factory-installed GM and Nissan OEM speakers, they easily install into nearly any of their factory-built 4" x 6" locations without any special tools or additional modifications. If you are upgrading an older set of aftermarket speakers, the 6432CFs’ easy installation makes replacement simple as well. You’ll be listening to your new Infinity speakers in no time at all.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- 72Hz - 21kHz