Reference RS152Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/RS152BK.html
Additional InformationThe Reference 152 speakers are sold in a pair. They combine the acoustical science and designs found in the CMMD tweeter with advanced waveguide. This provides for a seamless integration with the CMMD woofer while providing high-frequency detail. The advanced positioning and crossover network, integrate to reduce harmful sonic artifacts which would deflect from the overall experience. The end results is a life like image and soundstage that brings a cinematic musical experience in the comfort of your own home. A stylish woodgrain finish provides for a clean look for any living room.Request an Exchange
The Reference 152 speakers are sold in a pair. They combine the acoustical science and designs found in the CMMD tweeter with advanced waveguide. This provides for a seamless integration with the CMMD woofer while providing high-frequency detail.
At a Glance:
Surround channel loudspeaker
Patented Hemispherical Soundfield Technology (HST) for consistent performance across a 180-degree area
Dual 1" (25mm) CMMD™ (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) tweeters with advanced waveguides
5.25" (130mm) CMMD™ high-output woofer with sealed enclosure
Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration
Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
Elegant design details
Integrated rear-panel keyholes
Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- Surround channel loudspeaker ideally suited for multi-channel music and home theater systems
- The RS152’s slender profile and integrated keyhole wall-mounting allows for flexible placement within your room. It is sonically matched to companion Reference Series floorstanding, bookshelf and center channel loudspeakers and powered subwoofers allowing you to create the ideal system solution for your needs.
- Patented Hemispherical Soundfield Technology (HST)
- Infinity’s engineers have developed and patented Hemispherical Soundfield Technology (HST) to eliminate the detrimental acoustical reflections typically associated with wall-mounting loudspeakers. With the HST design, a rear-facing woofer is scientifically positioned at a given distance from the wall while companion dual highfrequency drivers with advanced waveguides are each placed on either side of the angled front panels. This combination of driver positioning and waveguide pattern control provides remarkably balanced coverage across a 180-degree hemispherical listening area without the typical “hot and cold” frequency response inefficiencies found with mounting traditional loudspeakers on the wall. The end result is a loudspeaker with extremely flexible on-wall placement capability while maintaining consistent performance over a wide area even when listening from far off to one side.
- Dual 1" (25mm) CMMD™ tweeters with advanced waveguides
- The combination of the acoustical science and patented designs found in the 1" (25mm) CMMD™ (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) tweeter and advanced waveguide provides seamless sonic integration with the CMMD™ woofer while providing excellent high-frequency detail and smooth coverage across a wide listening area.
- 5.25" (130mm) CMMD™ high-output woofer with sealed enclosure
- Powerful bass is key to a high-quality sound experience and the strength of Infinity’s extremely rigid woofer cones – constructed from CMMD™ (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) – help to deliver a wide frequency range with minimal distortion. This woofer works in conjunction with the sealed enclosure to provide powerful deep bass that makes your music and movies come alive.
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration
- Infinity’s advanced acoustical modeling design places the drivers in the ideal location within the cabinet allowing them to work with the enclosure and not against it. The advanced positioning and crossover network integration reduce harmful sonic artifacts that would otherwise detract from the overall performance of the loudspeaker. The end result is balanced, accurate sound with lifelike imaging and soundstage that brings the musical performance right into your home.
- Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
- The slim profile of the RS152 is complemented with a rich, black woodgrain finish and hidden fasteners that provide for a clean look that blends easily with any décor.
- Elegant design details
- The waveguides feature black chrome trim rings while the waveguide surfaces are finished with a rich, soft-touch paint. The silver phase rings highlight the CMMD™ tweeters mated to the waveguides. A discrete grille completes the elegant design.
- Integrated rear-panel keyholes
- Two keyholes on the metal rear-panel bracket provide for simple and easy wall-mounting allowing you to position the RS152 exactly where required on the walls of your listening room.
- Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- Infinity loudspeakers are designed and engineered in Northridge, California at our world-renowned Acoustic Engineering Center of Excellence. Every new product is evaluated and scrutinized against the competition and our own stringent standards to ensure that its acoustic performance is best-in-class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20–125 Watts
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 10-1/8" x 15" x 7-7/8" (257mm x 381mm x 200mm)
- 11.1lb (5.0Kg)
- Frequency Response
- Nominal impedance
- 8 Ohms
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.