Reference SUB R10Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/SUBR10BK.html
Additional InformationWhile it may be the smaller powered subwoofer model in the Reference Series, the SUB R10 still adds powerful bass to any music or movie entertainment system. The heart of this subwoofer is the 10" (250mm) fiber-composite driver mated to the 200 Watt (400W peak power) high-power digital amplifier. The solid 0.75" (19mm) construction of the tuned-port subwoofer cabinet with its internal edge-to-edge windowpane bracing provides a firm foundation to reinforce the type of tight, punchy and dynamic deep bass required for high-resolution digital surround and modern popular music. This combination of unyielding structure, high-output digital power and robust driver provides powerful, deep bass response that will make your music and movies come alive. The SUB R10’s slender design and elegant details provide a rich appearance that blends well with any décor.
10" 200 Watt Powered Subwoofer
At A Glance:
High-performance powered subwoofer
200 Watt RMS continuous / 400 Watts peak power digital amplifier
10" (250mm) fiber-composite high-output woofer with tuned-port enclosure
Level, crossover, phase, LF trim and auto power controls
Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
Black chrome trim ring and brushed trim grille
What's in the box:
SUB R10 powered subwoofer x 1
Carpet spikes x 4
- High-performance powered subwoofer ideally suited for stereo and multi-channel music and home theater systems
- The SUB R10’s sleek footprint allows for flexible placement within your entertainment system while adding a new dimension of powerful bass to your sound. It is perfectly matched to companion Reference Series floorstanding, bookshelf, center and surround loudspeakers allowing you to create the ideal system solution for your needs.
- 200 Watt RMS continuous / 400 Watt peak power digital amplifier
- Subwoofers require transient high power capability to address the needs of the dynamic low frequencies found in modern digital surround movie soundtracks and popular music. The Class D digital amplifier used in the SUB R10 provides the energy reserves needed to reproduce the lowest musical notes and sound effects with ease and authority.
- 10" (250mm) fiber-composite high-output woofer with tuned-port enclosure
- The SUB R10’s low frequency transducer uses a light weight, but very stiff fiber-composite cone and a powerful motor structure to reproduce deep and accurate bass. The solid 0.75" (19mm) construction of the tuned-port subwoofer cabinet with its internal edge-to-edge windowpane bracing provides a firm foundation to reinforce the type of tight, punchy and dynamic deep bass required for high-resolution digital surround and modern popular music.
- Level, crossover, phase, LF trim and auto power controls
- The controls on the SUB R10’s rear panel allow you to properly tune its performance for seamless integration into your system. Adjustable level, crossover frequency and phase controls cover the basics while a selectable LF trim control provides up to 4dB of boost at 35Hz for added impact. Auto power control means you never need to worry about switching the SUB R10 on or off as its signal sensing circuitry will handle that for you.
- Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
- The tapered sides and slender footprint of the SUB R10 are complemented with a rich, black woodgrain finish and hidden fasteners providing for a clean look that blends easily with any décor.
- Elegant design details
- The SUB R10 woofer features a dark silver cone with a black chrome trim ring and no visible fasteners. Brushed trim with an embossed Infinity logo highlights the grille and completes the elegant design.
- Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- Infinity loudspeakers are designed and engineered in Northridge, California at our world-renowned Acoustic Engineering Center of Excellence. Every new product is evaluated and scrutinized against the competition and our own stringent standards to ensure that its acoustic performance is best-in-class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lbs)
- Weight (kg)
- Frequency Response
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
Control and Connection Specifications:
level and phase controls