Club 5000cDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CLUB5000C_.html
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationClub coaxial and component speakers bring legendary JBL sound to more vehicles. Their compact design means they’ll fit in most cars and trucks on the road, while high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance, even when they’re powered by factory stereos. Rugged polypropylene cones with the Plus One™ design deliver hard-hitting bass and long performance life. PEI balanced dome tweeters play smooth highs. Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
Club coaxial and component speakers let legendary JBL sound fit in more vehicles thanks to a compact design and high sensitivity for high performance.
At A Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the box:
1 pair of woofers
1 pair of tweeters
1 pair of crossovers
1 pair of tweeter surface mount accessories
1 pair of tweeter flush mount accessories
1 pair of tweeter nuts
1 pair of tweeter flat washers
6 tweeter mounting screws
8 woofer mounting screws
8 crossover mounting screws
8 speed clips
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Plus One® TechnologyPlus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 55W RMS, 165W peak
- Impedance (ohms)
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 70Hz – 20kHz