Club 5501Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CLUB5501_.html
Additional InformationNew high-performance JBL Club amplifiers deliver world-class JBL power from a compact chassis built to fit in more vehicles, even when space is tight. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Club amps feature variable crossovers and bass boost for precise control and tuning, plus high and low-level inputs that let them integrate with most car stereos. They’re also compatible with several vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and the Harman HALOsonic system, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
At A Glance:
High and low-level inputs
Variable crossovers and bass boost
HALOsonic mixing input
What's in the box:
2 High-level input wiring harnesses
2 spare fuses
2 2-color brand stickers
1 Quick start guide
- Compact size
- JBL Club amplifiers feature a slim chassis and a small footprint to fit in more vehicles, even if available space is limited.
- High and low-level inputs
- Speaker-level and low-level inputs let Club amps integrate with just about any car stereo, aftermarket or factory.
- Variable crossovers and bass boost
- Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices the JBL Club amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
- ADAS Input
- The full range CLUB amps feature an ADAS input which overrides the audio signal when connected to ADAS accessories. In addition, ADAS alert routing location can be assigned during amplifier setup using the panel mounted control
- HALOsonic mixing input
- CLUB can also work with the HALOsonic systems of select vehicles, which helps reduce external noise for a better sonic experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Output, 4Ω
- 370W RMS x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 2Ω
- 550W RMS x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Max Power
- 1300W Peak