Club WS1200Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLCLUBWS1200BLK.html
Additional InformationJBL latest Club subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
Slim and powerful low-profile car subwoofers designed to fit perfectly in any size car; added Harman’s proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance) gives the system designer unparalleled flexibility, and provides the listener with nearly unlimited upgrade options.
At A Glance:
Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Frequency Response As Low as to 27Hz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the box:
1 250W subwoofer
Technical data sheet
- Low-Profile Design
- Because today’s compact cars offer less space, the JBL Club Subwoofers are designed to fit into small enclosures. They’re slim, sleek, stylish, and don’t sacrifice on sound.
- Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Unlike most dual-voice coil woofers, which provide either 1 or 4 ohms or 2 or 8 ohms, the JBL Club Subwoofers allow the listener to 2-ohm and 4-ohm at the flip of a switch, providing the two most often used impedances from a single woofer. This allows the system designer unparalleled flexibility in extracting every last watt from your amplifier without compromising stability and thermal safety margins.
- Frequency Response As Low as to 27Hz
- Your audio is filled with delicious sounds. Unfortunately, you’re not always hearing them all. With lows that dig down into the depths of 27Hz, you’ll hear the low-end frequencies you’ve been missing.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 27 – 175 Hz