Control NOW AWDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CONTROL+NOWAW.html
Item# CONTROL NOWAW
Additional InformationJBL has a long history of filling large spaces like movie theaters, concert arenas and sports stadiums with full, 360-degree sound. But this same professional sound can be achieved in your own home, thanks to the small, compact and versatile JBL Control NOW AW two-way speaker. With its 90-degree arc, it may be the most flexible loudspeaker our engineers have ever developed. It can be placed on a bookshelf, mounted on a wall or placed outside – it’s the perfect companion to your patio or backyard. You can even arrange three speakers to bend around a corner and send full-range sound through two adjacent rooms or suspend a circle of four speakers overhead using standard ceiling-fan hardware (not included). The speaker’s compact size – only 5 inches (125 millimeters) tall and 14-5/16 inches (364 millimeters) wide – lets it fit almost anywhere. So it can be used in traditional stereo setup, as a home theater speaker or for whole-house music systems. It’s ready to rock, too, with dual 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency drivers, a 3/4-inch (19-millimeter), titanium-laminate tweeter and 300 watts peak power handling. It’s also magnetically shielded, so it won’t interfere with your TV. And its frequency range extends past the edge of human hearing to catch every musical nuance. Physically handsome and sonically superb, JBL Control NOW AW speakers make a superb addition to virtually any home. The one thing we have yet to figure out, however, is how creative you’ll get when installing it.
Loud, clear, stunningly realistic audio reproduction has been our business for more than 60 years. But we have never built anything like the JBL Control NOW™ AW speaker. Individually, or in a circular or semicircular array of up to four units, JBL Control NOW AW speakers can go virtually anywhere, whether it’s attached to a wall, sitting freely on a bookshelf of hanging from your ceiling. It’s even made to handle the outdoors – perfect for audio on your patio or in your backyard. Featuring dual 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency drivers, a 3/4-inch (19-millimeter), titanium-laminate tweeter and 300 watts peak power handling, you’ll experience the famously full, clear JBL® sound no matter where you place it. We have engineered the best sound technology into a unique, arced enclosure that makes this speaker perhaps the most flexible ever developed. The only problem we haven’t solved it where you’re going to put it.
At A Glance:
25 – 300 watts suggested amplifier range
Multiple placement and installation opportunities
PolyPlas woofers, titanium-laminate tweeter
Outstanding audio output
A variety of wiring options
What's in the box:
(1) JBL Control NOW Speaker
(2) # 10-32 x 2" screws.
(2) #10/32 x 1/2" screws.
(1) Corner/Wall-Mount Bracket cap.
(1) #1/4-20x1" screw
(1) Corner/wall- mount bracket.
(1) Stand-Mount Bracet.
(2) Bracket Covers
(2) #8-32x1/2" screws.
(1) multiunit wiring adapter.
- 25 – 300 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the JBL Control NOW loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 300-watt power amplifier.
- Multiple placement and installation opportunities
- Horizontally. Vertically. On a bookshelf. On the ceiling. The JBL Control NOW speaker gives you numerous installation solutions – and world-class sound. You can wall-mount or corner-mount the speaker, set it on a shelf or place it in midair with an optional floor stand (available separately).
- PolyPlas woofers, titanium-laminate tweeter
- The JBL Control NOW’s stiff, lightweight, 4-inch (100-millimeter), PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers provide maximum bass response and reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy. They also minimize distortion, even at high volumes. With these woofers and a 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter, the JBL Control NOW speaker gives you true audio reproduction.
- Outstanding audio output
- With a frequency response of 80Hz to 30kHz, the JBL Control NOW reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. It also features power handling of 50 watts continuous and 300 watts peak to give you all the volume you need.
- Video shielding
- Put the JBL Control NOW speaker anywhere you like – even near your TV or other video display. Other speakers placed so close might cause interference on the screen, but we’ve magnetically shielded the JBL Control NOW to block interference.
- A variety of wiring options
- Single-channel wiring, two-channel wiring for even sound distribution, two-channel stereo wiring, four-channel wiring – the JBL Control NOW speaker can handle them all. Run your audio any way you like.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Control Series
- All-Weather Speakers
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Grille Color
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded; waveguide
- Crossover Frequencies
- 2000Hz – 18dB/octave; woofer 36dB/octave tweeter;
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 80Hz – 30kHz
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Crossover Point
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 4" (100mm) PolyPlasTM, shielded