Control OneDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CONTROL+ONE_.html
Item# CONTROL ONE_
Additional InformationYou can have the world-famous JBL® sound anywhere you want it: tucked away in a bookshelf, on your desk, in the kitchen, in a home theater or studio, mounted easily up on a wall or even as part of a multiple-room home music system. The rugged, compact enclosures feature a 4" woofer and a 1/2-inch titanium laminate tweeter for a smooth frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz. The JBL® Control® One speakers have a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts and include magnetic shielding to prevent interference with your TV or computer display. Put them anywhere. If you need big, accurate, full-range audio with a simple, low profile, this is your answer.
Have enviable JBL® sound anywhere you want it: a bookshelf, desk, in the kitchen, a home theater, up on a wall, even as part of a multiple-room home music system. The rugged, compact enclosures have a 4-inch woofer and a 1/2" titanium laminate tweeter for a smooth frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz. They’re magnetically shielded, too. Put them anywhere.
At A Glance:
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Two-way speaker configuration
4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Wide, accurate frequency response
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
What's in the box:
(2) CONTROL ONE Bookshelf Speakers
(2) Wall-mount brackets
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Control One bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier.
- Two-way speaker configuration
- They’re low profile at just 9 inches (229 millimeters) high, 6 inches (156 millimeters) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140 millimeters) deep, but the JBL Control One’s two-way speaker design and quality cones reproduce a wide range of frequencies for realistic, room-filling, can’t-believe-your-ears imaging.
- 4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
- When the JBL name is on a speaker such as a Control One, you know you’re getting big, room-rocking bass straight from the professional recording studio. Titanium technology in JBL tweeters is another studio idea. Titanium’s strength and light weight make it perfect for quickly and accurately reproducing crystal-clear high frequencies without strain or distortion, even when the volume is cranked up.
- Outstanding audio output
- Sure, they’re personal-size, but each Control One AW speaker offers a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. That much power ensures distortion-free reproduction of your favorite music.
- Wide, accurate frequency response
- Nothing in the Control One AW is over- or underemphasized. Delivering a frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz, this speaker reproduces the full range of sound from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. With JBL speakers, what you hear is true.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® Control® One speakers anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. They’re magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right near your TV or video display.
- Easy setup
- Want to mount Control One speakers on a wall? The package includes a pair of wall brackets.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Control Series
- Grille Color
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 20kHz
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" (100mm) Magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) Titanium-laminate, magnetically shielded
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Direct Wiring