JBL Control X WirelessDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CONTROLXTGPHAM.html
Additional InformationTake your favorite music, movies, TV shows, or games to the next level with the award-winning JBL Control X Wireless speakers. This portable Bluetooth® speaker pair outputs immersive stereo sound without any wires or cables between each speaker. These compact speakers were designed to provide mind-blowing power and performance to any room in your home. And when it’s time to take the party outside, the rugged design is well-equipped to handle any gathering or event. If you require a wider soundstage, simply add an additional pair of Control X Wireless speakers (sold separately) for simultaneous playback on up to 4 speakers.
JBL Control X Wireless portable stereo speakers provide astounding performance, power and imaging to any location without any wires or cables between each speaker.
At A Glance:
Battery-powered stereo Bluetooth® speakers without the wires
30W Class-D digital amplification
High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide with 1” (25mm) CMMD® Lite tweeter
5.25" (133mm) polypropylene graphite-filled cone woofer
Rugged, contemporary design for indoors or on-the-go
Ability to add an additional pair of speakers
Stereo or summed mono modes with channel assignment
Boundary compensation switch
Top Surface Volume and Playback Control
What's in the box:
2 x JBL Control X Wireless Speakers
2 x Power Cords
2 x Removable Grilles
Quick Start Guide
- Battery-powered stereo Bluetooth® speakers without the wires
- Stream via Bluetooth® or use the rear 3.5mm input for stereo or mono playback. Unlike other stereo speakers, there’s no need for an interconnect cable or wire between each speaker. Use one or both speakers inside or outside your home, without the restrictions of a transmitter or wired cable connection.
- 30W Class-D digital amplification
- Be the life of the party with 30 watts of uninhibited power from each speaker. While other powered speakers distort at high levels, JBL Control X Wireless speakers provide clean, undistorted audio at any volume. Make a statement by being heard loud and clear.
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide with 1” (25mm) CMMD® Lite tweeter
- Hear the truth. This proprietary waveguide technology provides the same lifelike stereo imaging and detail found in the world’s most renowned studios, clubs, concert halls, theaters, arenas, and stadiums. Simply put, JBL Control X Wireless speakers were engineered to put the performance right in front of you.
- 5.25" (133mm) polypropylene graphite-filled cone woofer
- We are all about the bass. JBL has a rich history in transducer and acoustic design and it shows with Control X Wireless. We intentionally use a stiff cone material that works in conjunction with our rear patented Slipstream-tuned port. This results in tight, block-rocking beats no matter the genre.
- Rugged, contemporary design for indoors or on-the-go
- JBL Control X Wireless speakers were built to bring out the best in your music no matter the space. These speakers will rock your home, dorm, or commercial space, along with any street, park, campsite, beach, or social event. The rear port also serves as a carrying handle.
- Ability to add an additional pair of speakers
- Allows up to 4 Control X Wireless speakers to work together to provide expanded, super-sized stereo or summed mono coverage to a wide area without the need for additional wires between each speaker (additional pair sold separately).
- Stereo or summed mono modes with channel assignment
- Depending on the location and use, you have the flexibility to assign each speaker as Left, Right, or Left+Right (summed mono). For a wider soundstage, simply switch both speakers into summed mono mode. You can also use the primary speaker by itself in summed mono mode for convenience and portability.
- Boundary compensation switch
- Hit the switch and the JBL Control X Wireless speakers instantly adjust the EQ based on whether the speakers are wall-mounted or placed on a flat surface (mounting hardware sold separately).
- Top Surface Volume and Playback Control
- A rubberized interface on top of the primary speaker allows quick and easy access to playback and volume controls. You can manually pause, play, or skip tracks back and forward without an app or remote.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Graphite / White / Red
- Rated Power
- 30W per channel RMS (AC mode)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- >75 dB
- Power supply
- AC 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Polymer (7.4V, 2600mAh)
- Battery Charge Time
- 2.4 hours @ 0.5C
- Playback Time
- Up to 4 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth® Transmitter Power
- 0-4 dBm
- Bluetooth® Transmitter Frequency Range
- 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth® Transmission Range
- Up to 10m (from source)
- Speaker Range
- Up to 30m (between primary and secondary speakers)
- 9-1/4" x 6-1/2" x 6-1/4" (235mm x 165mm x 159mm)
- Frequency Response
- 62Hz - 20kHz (-6db)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm) CMMD® Lite dome tweeter
- Weight (kg)
- 2.95 kg
- Weight (lb)
- 6.5 lbs