Control One AWDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/CONTROL+ONEAW.html
Item# CONTROL ONEAW
Additional InformationYou can have the world-famous JBL® sound anywhere you want it: tucked away in a bookshelf, on your desk, in the kitchen, in a home theater or studio, up on a wall or even as part of a multiple-room home music system. The JBL Control® One speakers are ready for all of these places and can even handle the outdoors thanks to their weather-resistant, UV-resistant construction. The rugged, compact speakers feature a 4-inch (100-millimeter) woofer and a 1/2-inch (12-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter for a smooth frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz. They have a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. If you need big, accurate, full-range audio with a low profile, this is your answer.
Have enviable JBL® sound anywhere you want it: on a bookshelf, on a desk, on a wall, in the kitchen, on the patio or even as part of a multiroom home music system. Each rugged, compact Control® One AW speaker has a 4-inch (100-millimeter) woofer and a 1/2-inch (12-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter for a smooth frequency response from 80Hz to 20kHz.
At A Glance:
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Two-way speaker configuration
4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Wide, accurate frequency response
All-weather construction for the outdoors
What's in the box:
2 Control One AW speakers
2 rotatable wall-mount brackets (including bar wrench and backup cords)
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Control One AW bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier.
- Two-way speaker configuration
- They’re low profile at just 9 inches (229 millimeters) high, 6-1/8 inches (156 millimeters) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140 millimeters) deep, but the JBL Control One AW’s two-way speaker design and quality cones reproduce a wide range of frequencies for realistic, room-filling, can’t-believe-your-ears imaging.
- 4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
- When the JBL name is on a speaker such as a Control One AW, you know you’re getting big, room-rocking bass straight from the professional recording studio. Titanium technology in JBL tweeters is another studio idea. Titanium’s strength and light weight make it perfect for quickly and accurately reproducing crystal-clear high frequencies without strain or distortion, even when the volume is cranked up.
- Outstanding audio output
- Sure, they’re personal-size, but each Control One AW speaker offers a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. That much power ensures distortion-free reproduction of your favorite music.
- Wide, accurate frequency response
- Nothing in the Control One AW is over- or underemphasized. Delivering a frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz, this speaker reproduces the full range of sound from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. With JBL speakers, what you hear is true.
- All-weather construction for the outdoors
- With JBL products, you always get quality speaker cabinetry, because it’s vital to great sound. The JBL Control One AW has to go a step further, since we’ve built it with weather-resistant materials for the unpredictable outdoors. Bring on Mother Nature.
- Easy setup
- Want to mount Control One AW speakers on a wall? The package includes a pair of wall brackets.
All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- All-Weather Speakers
- Grille Color
- Control Series
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- (2.83V@1m) 87dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" (100mm), magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate, magnetically shielded
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Direct Wiring