Legend CP100Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/LEGEND+CP100.html
Item# LEGEND CP100
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationThe JBL Legend CP100 in-dash smart phone receiver upgrades your 2-DIN system to a 6.75” touch screen connected car experience. The JBL Legend CP100 is Bluetooth enabled, has a rear camera input, is steering wheel interface ready and provides turn-by-turn navigation through Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Making calls, sending messages, finding directions, playing music and navigating all become easier, safer and more intuitive using the JBL Legend CP100. You get traditional AM/FM and smart phone connectivity in one package with a simple, clean interface. Drive Safe. Drive Smart. Drive Connected.
The JBL Legend CP100 in-dash smart phone receiver upgrades your 2-DIN system to a 6.75” touch screen connected car experience with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
At A Glance:
Available for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Back-up camera compatible
Lowest priced display upgrade
Steering Wheel Interface Ready
On Board Amplification
What's in the box:
6.75” capacitive touch screen AM/FM smart phone receiver
Quick start guide
- Available for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Smartphone capabilities such as navigation, music and calling can be used safely and conveniently.
- Back-up camera compatible
- Minimize the vehicles rear blind zone and make parking a breeze
- Connects wirelessly to easily control your audio and smart phone on a touch screen.
- Touch screen
- Allows for easy and safe operating of the system while driving
- Lowest priced display upgrade
- Affordably upgrades your car to today’s technology.
- IMX6 Processor
- The Legend CP-100 is lightning fast thanks to the on-board IMX6 processor. Access to your music, contacts and infomration is accessible instantly, No waiting!
- Steering Wheel Interface Ready
- Maintain use of your steeering wheel contols with the CP-100 and third party steering wheel interfaces such as those offered by Maestro
- On Board Amplification
- The CP-100 has a 4 x 20 watt amplifier built in, allow you to drive speakers without the purchase of an additional amplifier.
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- Conecting to outboard amplifiers. No problem. The CP-100 has two sets of RCA preamp out jacks allow you to connect to your favorite amplifier or amplifiers.
Android/iOS CompatibleCompatible with your choice of either iOS or Android devices giving you the flexibility you need for your listening pleasure.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Display Screen Size
- LCD Type
- TFT active matrix
- 1,152,000 (800 x 480 x 3 (RGB))
- 11 dBf (0.8 uV/75 ohms)
- Power Requirement
- 14.4V DC 11 – 16 V allowable
- Chassis Width
- 178 mm (7”)
- Chassis Height
- 100 mm (3.94”)
- Chassis Depth
- 142 mm (5.6”)
- Chassis Weight
- 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 530 – 1,170 kHz
- 25 uV/20 dB
- Frequency Range
- 87.7 – 107.9 MHz
- 11 dBf (0.8 uV/75 ohms)
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- 60 dB
Control and Connection Specifications:
- USB Standard
- USB 1.1/2.0
- Max Current Supply
- 1.0 A USB Class: MSC (Mass Storage Class)
- File System
- FAT 16/32, NTFS File
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Output Power
- +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
is the usb port in the back of the unit? is there an adapter for a 2012 sienna Toyota usb connector for this?
Thank you for your question, the USB dongle is located at the back of the unit, there are no adapter if your vehicle has a USB port in the front panel that is possible that can be plugged in to the back of the cp100 legend so you will not have to reach to the back of the unit
Date published: 2016-06-30
Does that have the ability to connect to Sirus XM radio?
Unfortunately the CP100 is not yet compatible with Satellite radio services like Sirius XM.
Date published: 2016-05-24
Can't wirelessly connect to Apple CarPlay? Really?
Unfortunately, CarPlay still has drawbacks regarding connectivity. Apple has said it has enabled wireless CarPlay connectivity. However, no automaker offers it yet. The CP100 follows and implements whatever software developers created. Even for Android, wireless connectivity is still under development.
Date published: 2016-05-16
I've seen two versions of this head unit: one that has a large "JBL" logo on the bottom bezel, and this one, which does not. Which version would I actually be getting?
The actual unit will have the JBL logo on the bottom bezel.
Date published: 2016-05-10
Please would you kindly tell me the AM range . In his description says AM range of 530 to 1.170 kHz. The question is because in another radio range AM , ranging from 530 to 1.710 kHz. Verify this information. Thank you. I want to buy a unit, please wait
Thank you for your question, the AM range is from 570-1710 frequency
Date published: 2016-04-29
Is video play back going to be available on this head unit?
Thank you for your question, unfortunately at the present time this unit will not play any video.
Date published: 2016-04-21
Does this unit have a subwoofer pre amp out?
Thank you for your question, this unit does not have a subwoofer pre outs, the rear connections is only for front and rear rca
Date published: 2016-04-06
Does this really not have an AUX port for legacy compatibility?
Thank you for question, yes this unit does not have any aux. port it was replaced by USB to play your music and files or you can use bluetooth for audio playbacks
Date published: 2016-03-11