Additional InformationThey’re unobtrusive ? until you turn them on. With innovative technologies derived directly from JBL® Professional equipment, the JBL ES10BK delivers powerful, accurate audio performance and brings legendary JBL sound from concert stages, recording studios and movie theaters home. You get 200 watts of peak power handling and hyper-realistic, deep, resonant bass – no unwanted distortion or boominess – from the proprietary JBL 4-inch PolyPlas™ low- frequency transducer. UHF drivers are capable of 40kHz and produce high-end nuances. EOS waveguides disperse high frequencies to make any seat the best one in the house.
They’re unobtrusive ? until you turn them on. The JBL® ES10BK brings JBL Professional equipment technology home. Get 200 watts of peak power and hyper-realistic, deep bass from the proprietary 4-inch JBL PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducer. UHF drivers are capable of 40kHz and produce high-end nuances. EOS waveguides disperse high frequencies to make any seat the best in the house.
At A Glance:
Proprietary 4" JBL PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
3-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
What's in the box:
(2) ES10 3-way, 4" on-wall satellite/surround loudspeaker.
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary 4" JBL® PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they provide you with an unmatched audio experience.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 3-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES10BK offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES10BK takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 50 watts RMS and 200 watts of peak power, 3,000Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 86dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 65Hz – 40kHz, the JBL® ES10BK reproduces a true, full sound range ? from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES10BK produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Grille Color
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz – 24dB/octave; 9000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 65Hz – 40kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide