Additional InformationHigh-definition video, meet high-definition audio. The JBL® ES150P brings your home theater system to life with 300 watts of power, up to 500 watts of peak power, the proprietary JBL® PolyPlas™ woofer and HeatScape™ technology. You’ve never heard anything quite like it. You’ll enjoy unsurpassed low-frequency performance and signature JBL® sound: Your favorite movie special effects will have deep, rich, resonant bass, and no unwanted distortion or boominess. LFE- and line-level inputs provide maximum connection flexibility. And you can easily tailor the ES150P's performance to your room's particular acoustics.
Bring your home theater system to life with 300 watts of power, up to 500 watts of peak power, and proprietary JBL® PolyPlas™ and HeatScape™ technology. You’ll enjoy unsurpassed low-frequency performance and signature JBL® sound: Your favorite movie special effects will have deep, rich, resonant bass, and no unwanted distortion or boominess.
At A Glance:
300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
Patented JBL® 10” PolyPlas™ driver
A JBL® computer-optimized bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
What's in the box:
(1) ES150P 10", 300-watt RMS (500-watt peak) powered subwoofer.
(1) Owner's Manual
- 300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
- With 300 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power, the subwoofer will knock you out. And distortion is minimized even at high volumes. It provides the ultimate in home theater and audio quality that’s up to HD video quality.
- Patented JBL® 10” PolyPlas™ driver
- Lightweight, rigid 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™ produces uniform pistonic motion, and effortless, high impact bass. Premium components like PolyPlas™ and the HeatScape™ motor structure give you less distortion, less internal resonances, and the freedom to play it loud and long.
- Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
- This front-firing subwoofer has the JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port to extend deep bass response, eliminate unwanted turbulence, and rattle the walls.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 27Hz – 150Hz, you hear the truth and exactly what the audio professionals who created the sound intended. There’s never a change to the music mix, the timbre of voices, the original design.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® ES150PBK anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Slick style that equals the substance
- The speakers feature a striking, classic black finish, which complement the aesthetics of many flat-panel televisions and nearly any décor.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Black, Cherry, Beech
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable
- Frequency Response
- 27Hz – 150Hz
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V~60Hz2A
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Crossover frequency, Level, Phase, Input
- Line-level/LFE Input
ES150P is rated out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buy2016 from powerful loud fast shipping awesome sound and build quality clean look
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fossyl Jim from A carrying handle on top would make this a 5 star If I were using this for an audio setup where it didn't have to be moved frequently I would give this speaker 5 stars. It sounds great so far, but I have not used it much yet. I'm using it instead of a mammoth 18 in sub-woofer enclosure and it sounds just as good in situations where I don't need as much volume. So far I'm very happy with it, but only time will tell how it will last. The only downside is it's a bit awkward to carry but again it's not really designed to be moved around a lot. Also, the front grille is a bit flimsy.
Date published: 2014-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeetzyBoy from Mind Boggling Bass I've had this sub for about 3 months now and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. One nice feature is how sensitive the auto turn on/off is. What I mean is even the slightest signal from my amp to the RCA inputs will turn it on (even my phone signal will turn it on). That may sound kinda obvious but I have a Polk Audio 10" and it will turn off while I'm listening to music and it is clearly producing sound. Another great feature is how low the sub gets. It will hit the deep, deep tones and will handle them like nothing else. The 300 watts RMS allows it to get those low continuous frequencies AND own them. It's a great looking home theater sub with a massive down firing port and I have just ordered a pair of ES30 bookshelf speakers to match it. Overall, it's a great subwoofer.
Date published: 2013-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike T from All the power I could want. I have paired this with Infinity Primus 163 Bookshelfs and Primus PC251 center. When I play music CDs such as classical piano it sounds like a piano in the room (it is a large bedroom). With classic rock it sounds great. With movies, the sound effects are great. When a space ship takes off hold on to your seat! I like the sound system so much I watched 2 action movies in one day! (The rating I applied below for value applies to a sale price and not the everyday price.)
Date published: 2014-06-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oemory from Necessary I bought this subwoofer because mine new subwoofer that i bought in july 2014, it's not good. It make a very strong noise, and I can't use it. I bring this subwoofer to Brasil, and nobody,could help me wich it! I want tell that it is in guarantee yet, but Harman Brasil, sad they can't give me guarantee ! Its very boring! I'm in Brasil now, and I will go to USA in Marc, and I will check the new subwoofer ! I hope honestly, it's better, that this i bought last year!
Date published: 2015-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by suferboy from Filled out my total sound This sub is a definite improvement over my previous Orbit sub. The system now has a much fuller sound overall. Unfortunately, it points out the weaknesses in the rest of my sound/theater system. It may be time for a complete upgrade as it shows me what I've been missing and the potential for a much richer sounding stereo/home theater system.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by matin from best subwoofer i have owend for my surround system I was having second thoughts about buying this speaker, was not sure what to expect. when I hooked it up to my system and watched a movie I must tell you it hits really hard for the size of speaker it is.it sounds really good, deep base and it is very awesome to listen to.. love it a lot. I am really really happy and glad I bought it.
Date published: 2016-01-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ian123 from do not buy! Do not buy this item because I bought this sub and had it for less than a month then suddenly it does not turn on. I have never turned it up too loud and have been taking care of it and it decides to not turn on and i can't figure out what the problem is. The sub sounded great and clean until it decided to stop working.
Date published: 2014-10-23
Did it comes with remote
The ES150P powered subwoofer does not come with a remote control.
Date published: 2016-02-23