Additional InformationHigh-definition video, meet high-definition audio. The ES150PW wireless, RMS-powered subwoofer delivers all the bass impact and excitement you could want in your home theater. And setup is a surprising snap. A 2.4GHz wireless transmitter means good-bye to running those long wires across your room. Place the subwoofer anywhere you like for optimal performance. You’ll enjoy movie special effects with deep, rich, resonant bass, and without unwanted distortion or boominess. A powerful amplifier delivers up to 500 watts of peak power. And you can easily tailor the performance to your room's acoustics.
It’s a wireless, RMS-powered subwoofer that delivers all the excitement you could want in home theater. And setup is a snap. A 2.4GHz wireless transmitter means no running wires across your room. Place the subwoofer anywhere you like for optimal performance. Movie special effects will have deep, rich, resonant bass — no distortion or boominess.
At A Glance:
Patented JBL® 10" PolyPlas™ driver
300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
A JBL computer-optimized bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
Transmitter-subwoofer handshake up to 75 feet away
What's in the box:
(1) ES150PW 10", 300-watt RMS (500-watt peak) powered subwoofer.
(1) USA warranty sheet
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) 15' audio cable RCA-RCA
(1) Transmitter module,
(1) Power supply for transmitter
(1) 120V AC power cord for transmitter power supply
(1) Wall-mount bracket for transmitter
(2) Pan-head M3s
(4) Machine screws for attaching wall-mount bracket to transmitter
(4) Small, round, self adhesive feet - to be attached on transmitter's left side panel if transmitter is used vertically
- Patented JBL® 10" PolyPlas™ driver
- Lightweight, rigid 10-inch (250mm) PolyPlas™ produces uniform pistonic motion, and effortless, high impact bass. Premium components like PolyPlas and the HeatScape™ motor structure give you less distortion, less internal resonances, and the freedom to play it loud and long.
- 300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
- With 300 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power, the subwoofer will knock you out. And distortion is minimized even at high volumes. It provides the ultimate in home theater and audio quality that’s up to HD video quality.
- Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
- This front-firing subwoofer has the JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port to extend deep bass response, eliminate unwanted turbulence and rattle the walls.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 27Hz to 150Hz, you hear the truth and exactly what the audio professionals who created the sound intended. There’s never a change to the music mix, the timbre of voices, the original design.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® ES150PW anywhere that makes sense in your home theater setup. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Transmitter-subwoofer handshake up to 75 feet away
- Subwoofers are the most difficult speakers to place perfectly to avoid peaks and dips. With the JBL® ES150PW, you have maneuvering room. And the transmitter and subwoofer each have four selectable ID codes, so there’s no interference from other devices in the room.
- Slick style that equals the substance
- The speakers feature a striking, classic black finish, which complements the aesthetics of many flat-panel televisions and nearly any décor.
Digital Wireless ConnectionDigital audio streaming technology delivers high-quality sound without bothersome artifacts.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 27Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V~60Hz 2A
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Low Pass, ID code selector, Crossover frequency, Level, Phase
- Line-Level input LFE Input
How do you connect the transmitter to a receiver? I have a 2 channel receiver with no sub out. Any information is appreciated
If you would try to connect another amp to the speaker outs on your receiver, the receiver would most definitely blow out. If it were a regular sub with two line inputs, I would suggest a speaker/line level converter. But because it is a transmitter with only one input, there is no way to connect both speaker outputs to a single line level input.So, in a nutshell, there is no way to connect this wireless sub to a receiver without any line level outputs.
Date published: 2016-06-15