At A Glance:
Built-in power amplifier with 700 watts of peak power handling
Lightweight, rigid 12" (300mm) PolyPlas-cone woofer
Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
Transmitter-subwoofer handshake at up to 75 feet (almost 23 meters) away
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
Smooth style that equals the substance
What's in the box:
(1) ES250PW 12" 400-Watt high performance compact powered subwoofer
(1) USA warranty sheet
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) 15' audio cable RCA-RCA
(1) Transmitter module,
(1) Power supply for transmitter
(1) 120V AC power cord for transmitter power supply
(1) Wall-mount bracket for transmitter
(2) Pan-head M3s
(4) Machine screws for attaching wall-mount bracket to transmitter
(4) Small, round, self adhesive feet - to be attached on transmitter's left side panel if transmitter is used vertically
If you’re watching video in high definition, you need the audio to match – and JBL® ES250PW subwoofer truly delivers. Its 12-inch (300-millimeter), PolyPlas™-coated woofer, 400-watt RMS (700-watt peak) amplifier and tuned port provide deep, rich, resonant bass without unwanted distortion, “boominess” or turbulence. And a phase switch, volume control and crossover selector allow you to tailor your low-end output just to your liking. While the ES250PW delivers outstanding sound for your music and video, what really sets it apart is its magnetically shielded, wireless nature, so you can stop running long cables throughout your room. Its compact cabinet is available in black and cherry, so it will fit in beautifully wherever it’s placed.
- Built-in power amplifier with 700 watts peak power handling
- With 400 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power, the subwoofer will knock you out. And distortion is minimized even at high volumes. It provides the ultimate in home theater and audio quality that’s up to HD video quality.
- Lightweight, rigid 12" (300mm) PolyPlas-cone woofer
- The ES250PW’s low-frequency driver produces uniform pistonic motion and effortless, high-impact bass. Premium components such as PolyPlas coating on the driver and a HeatScape™ motor structure give you low distortion, few internal resonances and the freedom to play loud and long.
- Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
- The ES250PW’s computer-optimized bass-reflex port extends deep bass response, eliminates unwanted turbulence and rattles the walls. It’s bass to remember.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 25Hz to 150Hz, the ES250PW gives you all of the deep tones that your sound sources have to offer. And there’s never a change to the music mix, the timbre of voices or the original sound design.
- Transmitter-subwoofer handshake at up to 75 feet (almost 23 meters) away
- Place the ES250PW wherever you want, since the unit works without being laden down with heavy, clumsy cables. And its transmitter and subwoofer have four selectable ID codes, so it won’t receive interference from other devices.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the ES250PW anywhere that makes sense in your home theater setup. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Smooth style that equals the substance
- The ES250PW features a striking, classic black or cherry finish, which complements the aesthetics of many flat-panel televisions and nearly any décor. It’s gorgeous.
Manuals & Downloads:
If you’re looking for the most convenient way to get superlative bass for your home theater system, then look no further than the powerful JBL® ES250PW. Its 12-inch (300-millimeter), woofer – coated in PolyPlas™ cellulose fiber, which gives the driver rigidity and damping to attenuate resonances – provides superior articulation and allows high output without distortion. The subwoofer also features a powerful amplifier, which delivers up to 400 watts RMS and 700 watts peak power. And it’s fully wireless – running on the 2.4Ghz frequency, which means no long-running cables throughout your room and no interference sometimes associated with wireless components – so you have the freedom to place it wherever you want and know that it will sound amazing. In addition to its 2.4GHz frequency, the subwoofer is magnetically shielded, which prevents it from causing interference with video screens. The ES250PW can be easily tailored to fit your room’s acoustics with its low-pass crossover selector switch, phase switch and volume level control. It’s handsome enclosure, which comes in both elegant black and cherry finishes, includes a tuned port to reduce noise and extend bass out. Finally, this robust subwoofer will grace any space given its compact size: At only 17-1/8 inches (454 millimeters) in its biggest dimension, it’s compact enough to fit nearly anywhere. Whether you’re enjoying the ES250PW for its beautiful sound, convenience of wireless or handsome looks, you’re sure to find it to be the perfect complement to your home theater system.
||50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable||
||25Hz – 150Hz||
||12" (300mm) PolyPlas™||
|Amplifier Power (RMS)
||AC 120V~60Hz 2A||
|Amplifier Power (Peak)
||12" (300mm) PolyPlas™||
Control and Connection Specifications:
||Phase, Level, Crossover frequency, Low Pass, ID code selector||
||Line-Levels left and right, LFE Input||