Additional InformationThey’re unobtrusive ? until you turn them on. With innovative technologies derived directly from JBL® Professional equipment, the JBL ES30BK delivers powerful, accurate audio performance and brings legendary JBL sound from concert stages, recording studios and movie theaters home. You get 280 watts of peak power handling and hyper-realistic, deep, resonant bass – no unwanted distortion or boominess – from the proprietary JBL 6-inch PolyPlas™low- frequency transducer. UHF drivers are capable of 40kHz and produce high-end nuances. EOS waveguides disperse high frequencies to make any seat the best one in the house.Request an Exchange
They’re unobtrusive - until you turn them on. The JBL® ES30BK brings JBL Professional equipment technology home. Get 280 watts of peak power and hyper-realistic, deep bass from the proprietary JBL 6-inch PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducer. UHF drivers are capable of 40kHz and produce high-end nuances. EOS waveguides disperse high frequencies to make any seat the best one in the house.
At a Glance:
Proprietary JBL 6" PolyPlas™low- frequency transducer
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
3-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
What's in the box:
(2) ES30 Three-way, 6" bookshelf loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary JBL® 6" PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they give you an unmatched audio experience.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 3-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES30BK offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES30BK takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 70 watts RMS and 280 watts of peak power, 3,000Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 88dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 50Hz – 40kHz, the JBL® ES30BK reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- The internal dividing network enables bi-wiring capabilities that offer you more flexibility in amplifier selection and serious sonic advantages in the audio response.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES30BK produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz – 24dB/octave; 9000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 50Hz – 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6" (170mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.