Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationImagine car audio so full of big boom, soundstage and detail, you’ll want to flick your rear view mirror just to see what your passengers in the back think. The JBL® GTO428 includes JBL® engineering triumphs like a Plus One® woofer cone, a My-Ti™ tweeter and a Unipivot™ rotating tweeter mount. Have a superior ride, just like that.
Imagine car audio so full of big boom, soundstage and detail, you’ll want to flick your rear view mirror just to see what your passengers in the back think. The JBL® GTO428 includes JBL® engineering triumphs like a Plus One® woofer cone, a My-Ti™ tweeter and a Unipoint™ rotating tweeter mount. Have a superior ride, just like that.
At A Glance:
Patented Plus One® woofer cone
Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeter
Optimal imaging with Unipoint™ rotating tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Can be driven by any head unit
What's in the box:
(2) GTO428 4” two-way loudspeakers
(1) Owner's Manual
- Patented Plus One® woofer cones
- The JBL-only woofer cone (patent no. 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight, and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Increased power handling with My-TiTM tweeters
- My-Ti™ tweeters deliver increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. A Mylar®/titanium composite dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Optimal imaging with Unipoint™ rotating tweeter
- Another JBL feat of engineering: You can rotate the tweeter pod nearly 350 degrees to point at the listening position for better high-frequency response and optimal imaging.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- Low-Impedance, three ohm voice coils compensate for the undergauged speaker wiring found in many of today's cars, and make the most of every watt your amplifier or head unit can deliver.
- Outstanding audio output
- This speaker offers 35 watts RMS, 105 watts of peak power handling, 90dB sensitivity, 2 ohm impedance, and an accurate frequency response of 70Hz to 21kHz. Hit the gas and have fun.
- Can be driven by any head unit
- This JBL® Grand Touring™ Series speaker is designed to fit right into factory locations with little or no modification. It’s a perfect speaker for upgrading stock dash and door locations.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Grand Touring
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") balanced-dome My-Ti™ dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laminate cone