GTO508C RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/GTO508C.html
Does It Fit My Car?
When you want to really enjoy your music and rich, live performance sound, the JBL GTO508C will turn your car into a performance venue. The GTO508C is home to an impressive list of JBL® audio breakthroughs, proprietary technology and patents: Plus One® woofer cones, My-Ti™ tweeters. I-Mount™ for easy installation, and a computer-optimized outboard component crossover network. Sound so good you might be tempted to charge admission.
At A Glance:
Patented Plus One® woofer cones
Computer-optimized outboard component crossover network
Increased power handling with My-TiTM tweeters
Accurate frequency response
JBL I-Mount™ for easy installation
What's in the box:
(2) GTO508C Midwoofers
(2) Tweeter brackets
(2) Caps screws for tweeter brackets
(2) Additional alternate tweeter encasements
(2) Additional alternate tweeter brackets
(2) Additional alternante bracket cap
(1) Owner's Manual
(2) Crossover units
(12) Screw clips
(2) Small clip screws
(2) Sets of speaker wire
(2) Tweeter encasements
- Patented Plus One® woofer cones
- The JBL-only woofer cone, the Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight, and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Computer-optimized outboard component crossover network
- The GTO508C has a voice-matched outboard component crossover network to ensure optimum transition from the midwoofer to the midrange speaker and the tweeter. You get realistic, hear-every-detail sound.
- Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeters
- My-Ti™ tweeters deliver increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. A Mylar®/titanium composite dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 65Hz to 21kHz, the GTO508C reproduces powerful, teeth-rattling bass tones and the highest highs without distortion.
- JBL I-Mount™ for easy installation
- I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) allows for more precise imaging and simplifies tweeter installation with angle-, surface- or flush-mount options. It’s a tweeter mounting system that makes for one of the easiest and most versatile installations you’ve ever done.
- Outstanding audio output
- This speaker system offers 55 watts RMS and 165 watts of peak power handling and 91dB sensitivity. Hit the gas and have fun.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- Low-Impedance, three ohm voice coils compensate for the undergauged speaker wiring found in many of today's cars, and make the most of every watt your amplifier or head unit can deliver.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Grand Touring
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- HF cut: 0dB/-6dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laiminate cone
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") edge-driven My-Ti™ dome, pivoting