Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationImagine car audio so full of big boom, soundstage and detail, you’ll want to flick your rear view mirror just to see what your passengers in the back think. The JBL® GTO528 includes JBL® engineering triumphs like a Plus One® woofer cone, a My-Ti™ tweeter and a Unipivot™ rotating tweeter mount. Have a superior ride, just like that.
Imagine car audio so full of big boom, soundstage, and detail, you’ll want to flick your rear view mirror just to see what your passengers in the back think. The JBL® GTO528 includes JBL engineering triumphs like a Plus One® woofer cone, a My-Ti™ tweeter, Unipoint™ rotating tweeter, and tweeter-level control. Have a superior ride, just like that.
At A Glance:
Patented Plus One® woofer cone
Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeter
Optimal imaging with Unipoint™ rotating tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Can be driven by any head unit
What's in the box:
(2) GTO528 5-1/4” two-way loudspeakers
(1) Owner's Manual
- Patented Plus One® woofer cones
- The JBL-only Plus One® woofer cone (patent no 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeters
- My-Ti™ tweeters deliver increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. A Mylar®/titanium composite dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Optimal imaging with Unipoint™ rotating tweeter
- Another JBL® feat of engineering: You can rotate the tweeter pod nearly 350 degrees to aim it at the listening position for better high-frequency response and optimal imaging.
- Adjustable Tweeter Level
- The GTO 528 allows the tweeter level to be adjusted 0 to +3 decibels to compensate for low and off-axis mounting positions or road noise.
- Outstanding audio output
- This speaker offers 45 watts RMS, 135 watts of peak power handling, 91dB sensitivity, 2 ohm impedance, and an accurate frequency response of 65Hz to 21kHz. Hit the gas and have fun.
- Can be driven by any head unit
- This JBL® Grand Touring™ Series speaker is designed to fit right into factory locations with little or no modification.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- Low-Impedance, three ohm voice coils compensate for the undergauged speaker wiring found in many of today's cars, and make the most of every watt your amplifier or head unit can deliver.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Grand Touring
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laminate cone
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") edge-driven My-Ti™ dome, pivoting
- HF cut: 0dB/-3dB