Additional InformationAmplifiers with a small footprint and big impact. GTR mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from JBL. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. GTR amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Amplifiers with a small footprint and big impact. GTR mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from JBL. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. GTR amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
At A Glance:
Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Party Mode wireless pairing
Cabin-mounted control panel
Class D amplifi cation
Full-range line outputs
High-Level Low Level Inputs
What's in the box:
1 cabin-mounted control panel
2 spare fuses
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
- The two full-range, multi-channel GTR amplifiers feature Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
- Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
- Clari-Fi™, a proprietary DSP technology, is incorporated in the GTR-amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi™ works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi™ gives your digital music back its soul.
- Party Mode wireless pairing
- The GTR-amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth® devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
- Cabin-mounted control panel
- The GTR multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omni-directional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth® pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
- Class D amplification
- Every GTR amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Full-range line outputs
- The full-range GTR amplifiers includes full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
- High-Level Low Level Inputs
- The GTR-7535 will accept both high level and low level inputs which allows for interface to both factory head units and aftermarket head units. A simple switch is provided to properly set the input level correctly. To ease installation from high-level inputs, proprietary bare wire to RCA connector adapters are included.
Clari-FiClari-Fi analyzes digital audio files during playback and "rebuilds" what was lost in compression.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2-Ohm Power Output
- 100Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
- Peak Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >75dB (ref 1W output @ 4 )
- 4-Ohm Power Output
- 75Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
GTR-7535 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Fast Ed from Can't even test it. No user manual in the box, or at their site, or anywhere on the web. I pre ordered and waited a long time after paying premium price, and all they give you is a generic easy install instructions that any 2 year old already knows. Not one clue how to operate this new technology that they raved about for the past year. How can I review it if I can't even figure out how to test it???? WTF? No way I'll waist another penny on JBL for the ridiculous oversight. Yeah, it plays and sounds decent, but I have no clue if the new "predict" stuff is on, off or even exists. They dropped the ball in a huge way!
Date published: 2016-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by JR Smith from Awsome AMP!! I just purchased and installed this amp and is working perfectly. I put it in a 2016 Subaru WRX and the reason I went for this amp and not a different one was specifically for the Clari-fi technology they put into this amp. Its amazing at how much better everything sounds. I did replace all my factory speakers with the new JBL GTO series and got a small 10" JBL sub to help with the low end and this amp just ties everything in perfectly. I wanted to keep my factory radio for now at least just because nowadays, these cars are coming from the factory with a great radio head unit that include USB connections and AUX inputs and Bluetooth; however, the way the software in these factory radios is programmed is to compress the audio more every time you turn the volume up so as to not blow the factory speakers. This amp takes care of all of that!! By the way, I wouldn't pay any attention to the person that said this amp sucked because there was no instructions on how to install this amp. If you are going to pay this much money for an amp then isn't kind of assuming you know how to work it? Or at least have it professionally installed. If you do even a little bit of research on JBL you would find that JBL has ben around since the 1940's and is the de-facto audio brand when it comes to Professional Audio. I'm talking about Huge concerts world wide. It's actually pretty impressive the way that JBL designs and tests their products.
Date published: 2016-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fast Ed again from Proved itself well, considering it's new tech I have to follow up on my earlier review complaining about the user manual. Customer support jumped through hoops to get one to me, and they had very good reason for their initial delay. All is good now (Thanks guys). I was skeptical on this new tech, but couldn't judge it without trying it. After preordering it and waiting months, I was rewarded for my wait. Absolutely a wonderful all-in-one amp! True quality sound with some punch to back it. If I were to lose this vehicle, I would start over with this same exact amp. Go buy it now, you won't regret it. Just do it!!! As far as Clari-Fi is concerned, I have nothing to measure how close to 100% it recovers, but the ear tells me it's gotta be a pretty high number. It really enhances the music very nicely. Nothing "snake oil" about this amp. Some really good stuff here. If you had your doubts, let me be the guy to tell you "Just go buy it!".
Date published: 2016-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by EscapeSound from Great Sound, Great Features I installed the GTR-7535 in a 2012 Ford Escape with base-audio and no sync-connectivity. After the upgrade, my family enjoys that anyone in the car can play music/podcasts/etc. with their mobile device. When I'm driving by myself...it sounds great at high-volume. I also upgraded the base speakers to GX862...Huge improvement in sound quality!
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good stuff Sounds good, looks great. It took a while to set everything up, but totally worth it.
Date published: 2016-04-28
What are the specs for power output for the subwoofer? I see listed the power output for the 4 channel portion? Is there more detailed information about this amp rather than just the generic information about the new GTR line?
Thank you for your question, here are the specs for the subwoofer portion of the amplifier Power Output, 2Ω: 350Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N Power Output, 4Ω: 200Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
Date published: 2016-04-20