Additional InformationThe versatile HTi55 in-wall speaker is suitable for the left, right, center or surround channels in your home theater. When the HTi55 is flush-mounted in a wall right under a flat-screen TV, its two 5-inch (130-millimeter) polymer-coated, aluminum-cone woofers deliver the kind of powerful bass that has made JBL products famous, while a pure-titanium dome tweeter keeps high frequencies sharp and clear. Courtesy of proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology, the HTi55 distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area. The HTi55 back box mounts horizontally or vertically within frame studs; you can paint the grille and frame to match your wall color and décor.
The versatile HTi55 in-wall speaker is suitable for the center, left, right or surround channels in a home theater. Flush-mounted in a wall under a flat-screen TV, the HTi55’s 5-inch (130-millimeter) woofers deliver the powerful bass that has made JBL products famous, while a pure-titanium dome tweeter keeps high frequencies sharp and clear. Courtesy of proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide technology, the HTi55 distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area.
At A Glance:
25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Mountable vertically or horizontally in frame studs
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(1)HTI55 loudspeaker with grille
(1) Logo to be attached depending on vertical or horizontal installation, template/paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the HTi55 in-wall loudspeaker to produce expressive, powerful sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 120 watts of power.
- Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
- All woofers deliver low frequencies, but the HTi55’s dual woofer cones are made from polymer-coated aluminum with rubber surrounds – materials that can handle bass over an extended listening session without distortion. So don’t hesitate to flood your room with bass; the HTi55 in-wall speaker can handle it.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The HTi55’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure-titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. And its swivel-mount design lets you direct those high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room is a sweet spot. The HTi55 in-wall speaker distributes clean, precise sound evenly throughout your listening area, courtesy of the EOS waveguide technology designed originally for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors.
- Mountable horizontally or vertically in frame studs
- You can mount the HTi55 back box horizontally or vertically, depending on the application. And with a mounting depth of just 3-7/8 inches (98 millimeters) and weight of only 5.7 pounds (2.6 kilograms), the space-saving HTi55 offers maximum installation flexibility. We’ve included a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications, with rough-in frames available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- HTi55s offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall decor. You’ll hardly notice your HTi55 loudspeakers – until you turn them on.
In Wall SpeakerGet that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- HTi Series
- In-Wall Speakers
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1"Pure-titanium dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide, and swivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 5" polymer-coated aluminum cone w/rubber surround
- External Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- 5.7 lb
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- External Height (in)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width ( in)